IMPACT MINTS media event

by - 8/23/2017 08:48:00 PM

Hey y'all!!! Today I wanted to share with you my experience at the recent Impact Mints Media Event!
Ready for a blast of refreshingness-ness? 
LET'S GO!


Let me go through each flavor with you!


Mango - Get a burst of island flavor as the sweet mango does the tango with your taste buds

Blackcurrant - This has become a favorite among many as they taste the berry flavor with a hint of mint, watering your mouth and reaching every taste buds.

Peach - Uses a special Japanese peach to ensure the fragrance and taste is transferred to every part of your senses. A sensation in itself unmatched by any other.

Strawberry - The perfect red strawberry which you can enjoy every day with a glass of champagne or without, it's like the real thing - taste.

Fresh Mint - The stylish black tin in combination with perfect freshness from their unique spearmint mix has ensured its constant companion of many.


   For me, my favorite flavor is mango and blackcurrant!


I liked it so much that I brought it along to my trip to Japan!


Can we take a moment to appreciate how pretty the decor of the venue is!?
So much color and yummy delights! I CAN'T EVEN!!!


Being silly with my favorite Janel!
The drinks were super unique since they had crushed Impact Mints inside so your drink was super refreshing!


I decided to mix all the flavors since I'm....so basic HAHAHA



Dinner is... SERVED!
It was oh so delish~!! I mean how can you go wrong when there's a poached egg on top!!!!



We got to hear more about the origin of Impact Mints and how WE WERE THE FIRST EVER MEDIA EVENT IN SOUTHEAST ASIA!!!
How freakin cool is that!?



This is very random but... I REALLY LOVED THIS CUPCAKE!!!
The topping was taro and it was SO SO SO YUM!!
I had like 2 of them and I wanted more but I decided to share HAHA!!!!



To end the event we got to make our own parfait!
Lots of yummy fruits - just like the fruits inside the impact mints!


Had such a fun time with these two!
I'm like a third wheel since Janel and Jon had twinning outfits... T_T

GIVEAWAY


Yes! There's currently a giveaway happening on my Instagram
All you have to do is to follow me (@kiyokoyasuda) and @impactmints, tell me what your favorite flavor is and who you want to share it with!

SIMPLE! The giveaway is running till September 1 so good luck y'all!



For more information on Impact Mints,
check out the links below:

Have a great week ahead y'all!

xoxo,

You May Also Like

0 comments