[Food x Review] Paris Baguette Singapore

by - 3/08/2013 04:25:00 PM

I'm a huge fan of coffee and ANYTHING SWEEEEEET!
My sweet tooth is so huge it's outta control!!!


So my hunt to satisfy my coffee and sweet tooth craving...
My bestie and I came across this cafe which is conveniently located in Wisma ORCHARD!
*thumbs up for being located in Orchard!!!*


(✿◕ฺω◕ฺ人◕ฺω◕✿ฺ)


About Paris Baguette
So... what you're probably thinking is correct.
This cafe has no connection to France whatsoever LOL!!!!


(✿◕ฺω◕ฺ人◕ฺω◕✿ฺ)


So I think it's about time I awe you guys with all the yummy things you can have at Paris Baguette!
Enjoy!
DESSERTS!!!!
Here's some of desserts you can enjoy at Paris Baguette!!!

[Left] Marron Mont Blanc
I'm a huge fan of Mont Blanc!!!
This Mont Blanc is a little bit different~
There's a chocolate layer in the middle with lots of marron pieces in the bottom layer.
 The cream on top is super yum yum too~ 

[Right] Oh~ My Baby Crepe~ 
This cake was ...alrighty.
I was hoping for it to be thin/light but it was thicker than I expected 
>_<
  
 
[Left] Haha Cake
I'm not usually a chocolate cake person but...
this chocolate sponge cake has crunchy choco balls!!
Love the texture of this cake so so much~


[Center] The Perfect New York Cheese Cake


[Right] Sweet Potato Cake
I'm not a HUGE favor of sweet potato... but this was yummy!
The cake was soft and super fluffy~
The taste of sweet potato wasn't too overpowering and it was like... juuuust right.


(✿◕ฺω◕ฺ人◕ฺω◕✿ฺ)




Recommendation
My top desserts at Paris Baguette are the...


Original Royal Pudding
This is a MUST EAT at the Paris Baguette!!!!!
 It's so creamy, smooth, and the bottom caramel on the bottom of the jar is just...yumtastic!!!
Every time I go I get this!

Haha cake
crunchy choco balls + sponge cake + strawberry + choco = YUM

Patbingsu!
It's like kakigoori/ice kachang!
It has mochi and a bit of red bean on top
AND
a bunch of red bean INSIDE!!!


(✿◕ฺω◕ฺ人◕ฺω◕✿ฺ)


My Thoughts
Taste: 5 Happy Piggies!!!!!
ヽ(*’(OO)’)ノヽ(*’(OO)’)ノヽ(*’(OO)’)ノヽ(*’(OO)’)ノヽ(*’(OO)’)ノ
Alright I'm speaking solely based on their dessert and cake!!! I still haven't tried their baked goods and their meals.

I'm a huge dessert person so everytime someone says they want coffee or something sweet... I make sure I bring them here CUZ IT'S SO YUUUUM!!! All their cakes don't have that over-powering sweet taste and they have a good variety of desserts!!!!!

Price: 4 Happy Piggies!!!!
ヽ(*’(OO)’)ノヽ(*’(OO)’)ノヽ(*’(OO)’)ノヽ(*’(OO)’)ノ
I honestly think the price for the desserts are reasonable.
If I think that what I'm eating is worth the money... I'll spend!
If I don't think it's worth my $$... no way am I going to waste my money AND get fat from an unsatisfying meal/dessert!!!!

Atmosphere: 3 Happy Piggies!!!!
ヽ(*’(OO)’)ノヽ(*’(OO)’)ノヽ(*’(OO)’)ノ
The cafe is REALLY popular so it's super hectic whenever it's busy!
People are standing around to grab a seat as soon as it opens up and I hate it the most when people move chairs around so there's an available table...but no chairs ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚

So if you want to have a chill time here... I recommend to go at really weird times LOL like... A time that isn't the typical tea time hours!

Service: 3 Happy Piggies!!!!

ヽ(*’(OO)’)ノヽ(*’(OO)’)ノヽ(*’(OO)’)ノ
I mean I can't really comment much in regards to the service since it's a cafe! You order, get your things served to your table or DIY it, and if you need anything else you just raise your hand. I've been to the cafe during their super crazy busy periods and they still delivered a good customer service like giving us water~ refilling out water~ and providing us paper napkins when we ran out.


(✿◕ฺω◕ฺ人◕ฺω◕✿ฺ)


Tempted to try out Paris Baguette's desserts?
Well here's everything you need to know!!!

Location:
435 Orchard Road
#02-48/53 Wisma Atria

Contact:
Tel: 68362010

 Directions:
MRT: just get off at the orchard MRT and head towards Wisma Atria and it is on the 2nd floor!

Bus: Get off at any station that stops at either the Thai Embassy, Tangs, m Lucky Plaza, behind Takashimaya or behind ISS/OFC and make your way to Wisma Atrium!


(✿◕ฺω◕ฺ人◕ฺω◕✿ฺ)

Hope you enjoy having some yummy cake and coffee
@ Paris Baguette!!!



(✿◕ฺω◕ฺ人◕ฺω◕✿ฺ)



xoxo,
Kiyoko


You May Also Like

1 comments


  1. Paris Baguette is an exceptional bakery that never fails to impress. From the moment you step inside, you are greeted by the inviting aroma of freshly baked goods, creating a warm and cozy atmosphere. The variety of pastries and breads they offer is truly remarkable.

    ReplyDelete