[Health x Wellness Wednesday x Review x Sponsored] My first butt treatment experience with Expressions Singapore!

by - 9/21/2016 09:30:00 AM

Happy Wellness Wednesday everyone!
Besides improving my body's health, I believe that wellness includes taking care of your skin and body!

Today's blogpost will be about  the BUTT Treatment -  one of the services Expressions Singapore has to offer!




The pioneer in the industry and introduced the concept of "Total Wellness". 
Expressions Singapore believes that looking and feeling good is a result from being healthy and fit. 

Expressions provides only the best products, programs, and services to their customers.
Their philosophy embraces a holistic and natural approach to achieve a better inner and outer well-being. 



Why should I get a butt treatment?

GREAT QUESTION! That's the same question I had when I first got the invitation.
After I got an explanation of the benefits, I booked my appointment ASAP!

Your butt is the mirror of the pelvis and the hip is the main switch of the human body.
1. Black Hip Joint: uturus cold, uterus heavy toxin
2. Hip Saggy: ovarian atrophy symptom
3. Hip Acne: too much moisture and/or toxin
4. Constantly Cold Hips: uterus cold, immune system low
5. Hip Pain: ovarian cyst, gynecological diseases



WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- More radiant and healthier skin texture 
- Firmer butt, legs and hips 
- Help the blood circulation of the body (improve cold hands & feet)
- Improve constipation, leucorrhea, uterine prolapse, and menstrual cramps.




What is the BUTT Treatment?
This 40minute treatment goes through 3 steps to help lift and tone your lower hip area! 

1. Himalayan Sea Salt Scrub
It'll help whiten the skin and prepare your skin for the treatment.
Similar to when you exfoliate for facial treatments.


2. Massage + Accupressure
The massage uses the Expressions Lavender Slimming Oil that helps to tone skin, reduce the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks, detox the skin and increases metabolism.
This special massage will focus on your butt, hips and thighs.
They also press on the accu-points to stimulate the nerves.
Don't worry! They don't actually use needles.
A machine is also used to help lift up the hip and butt too!


3. Chromo Light
The Chromo Light is the last step to lock the hips and butt in place!
The lights give a warm sensation too throughout the process.
It's very comfortable and the lights makes you want to doze off~...zzzzz

Here's a side view!




Before/After the treatment

After the treatment my buns felt toasty - like I had those heat packs on my butt.
It's crazy but when I wore my skirt, it felt a little bit looser! 
(crazy right?!)

Sophia helped take a before and after photo for me of my BUTT (hehe)
I don't really want to flash/expose my butt to the entire world so I decided to filter it up
Before my butt is...very HORIZONTALLY HUGE!!! 
After the treatment it becomes smaller and perkier.
If you're wondering what the gray shadow is, it's the oil that's making my skin glow in the light.
You can also see a slightly bigger upper thigh gap happening after the treatment!
The difference of firming your butt...it amazes me.

I also went home and I showed my mom 


Want to try the BUTT Treatment?
Just quote my name 'KIYOKO' and you can enjoy the treatment at 50% OFF!
(urp SGD$ 198)
Just call up any of the branches to make your booking today!




For more information or updates from Expressions Singapore, check out the following links:

Addresses:
Expressions @ Orchard
121 Penang Road
#01-02 Regency House
Singapore 238464
Tel: 6735 7586

Expressions @ Thomson
200 Upper Thomson Road
#01-09 Sin Ming Plaza
Singapore 574424
Tel: 6358 1555



A huge thank you to Expressions Singapore (the Thomson branch) for the great service!

Go and get your buns toasted (don't worry - it won't get tanned).

xoxo,

You May Also Like

0 comments