[Beauty x Review x Swatches] LIZLY WHAT A LOVELY PALETTE

by - 12/19/2016 01:57:00 PM

Who doesn't love eye shadow palettes? 
I LOVE collecting eye shadow palettes especially the plum/pink/gold tones!



This Lizly What a Lovely Palette - a collab palette between Memebox and Witch's Pouch has all the colors I love in one compact palette! 


This is a great palette that's great for traveling and I find the clear cover a great idea to see what colors you get! There's no mirror and/or brush but that means you get...more product! *thumbs up*


There's 6 shades in total - 5 shimmers & 1 matte.
The Asian makeup trend is more for the glittery/shimmery look so it's great to see that they're including a matte shade in the palette too! 




Do note that the color might look different depending on different skintype, camera, and lighting.


I was very impressed with the pigmentation of the shades! It was very creamy and soft! 
I just love how you get the color you see on the palette reflect on the swatches! 


This is really a great eye shadow palette for daily use and it's great for travelling too!
I'll be bringing this baby along with me to my Japan trip! 
Warm, neutral peachy shades never go out of style! 

You can get this palette ONLY through Althea Korea's website.

CHRISTMAS MINI GIVEAWAY

Yes I'll be giving away 3 palettes to 3 lucky winners! 
Just check out my instagram @kiyokoyasuda


Thank you Althea for letting me try this awesome palette out!

For updates and more information, check out the links below!

Have a great week y'all!
xoxo,







You May Also Like

0 comments