Dr. Althea Water Glow Skin Renewal Hydrogel Mask Review

by - 8/03/2017 04:56:00 PM

Hey y'all! 
It's summer time and what sucks about the summer?
*cough* everything. 


Well for me it's GETTING TANNED!!!
My skin absorbs the skin like a sponge and I can get darker from just being under the sun for 5 minutes...so what's good to combat skin that's been EXPOSED to the sun?

HYDRATION!!

Yes! You need a LOT of hydration after being out in the sun so that your skin can recover and I noticed that I don't get TOOOOO dark if I slather myself with a mask or water gels after a day out in the sun. 


So when I got the Dr. Althea Water Glow Skin Renewal Hydrogel Mask,
 I was super excited to try it out!


4-in-1 multi solution care 
Anti-aging (ingredients certified by KFDA)
Whitening (Niacinamide - supposedly the best whitening ingredient)
Hydration (includes 'hydration storage' which locks up moisture)
Skincare (white flower complex which also helps to tighten pores and help dull skin.


The mask also includes these awesome ingredients:

Propolis: An amazing moisturizing ingredient that helps to strengthen the skin. It also helps to soothe sensitive skin with very minimal irritation.

Jojoba Seed Oil/Rosehip Fruit Oil/Grapeseed Oil: All derived from nature, it's suitable for 
dry, sensitive skin .

Adenosine: A well-known anti-wrinkle ingredient which is certified and acclaimed by the KFDA. Facilitates skin functions and it's a great antioxidant. 
Great for skin damage.

Niacinamide: Supposedly the best whitening ingredient with glutathione. It's also great for hydration and alleviating skin problems. 


I just wanted to mention how pretty the packaging is!
It's so simple, clean, and the material is matte-ish so it looks luxurious. 



The back of the packaging.


Why don't we try it on? 
LET'S DO IT!


So the mask comes in 2 pieces so it sticks onto the face better!
Open the pouch and remove the film on both sides.  
   

Gently apply the mask onto your face.
   

Leave the mask on for 20-ish minutes...


Remove the mask
(no you don't need to make that face LOL)
  

Let your skin absorb all that remaining goodness by gently patting it.


So what did I think of it?

Honestly my skin felt very supple and bouncy after trying the mask.
This is definitely great for those days you go out in the sun and feel like your skin is SCREAMING for hydration. 
It's definitely not a daily mask since it's very rich! 
I usually use a cotton sheet mask but to be very honest, I prefer using hydrogel masks since it feels really nice on my skin~ 
Not to mention this mask stayed on my skin even though I was walking around around the house. 
Some other masks will start to peel from the end and that's why I usually use my Daiso Jason-looking-hold-my-mask-in-place-silicon mask. 


If you want to purchase the Dr. Althea Water Glow Skin Renewal Hydrogel Mask,
 it is available here on the Dr.Althea online store.

AND THEY SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!


For more information or to see all the other awesome products from Dr. Althea,
check out the links below:



xoxo,

You May Also Like

0 comments