[REVIEW] New Hair, Who dis? J&J Hair Identity Organic Salon in Singapore

by - 5/29/2019 06:28:00 PM

Guess who's back?


Today I'm back to share about my recent hair color experience at this Organic Hair Salon in sunny Singapore called J&J Hair Identity Salon
I think it's not a surprise that I LOVE expressing myself through my hair color and when I heard that you can achieve #haircolorgoals with organic hair dyes...I was like SIGN ME UP.


About J&J Hair Identity Salon


The salon is located at Katong and it was really easy to find the salon which located on the second level of Katong Square. 



I loved the exterior of the salon so much!
I wouldn't be surprised if some people thought it's a cafe or something - haha.
If you're wondering what J&J stands for - it's the initials of their 2 founders: Jasmine and Jac!



The salon is like minimalist x nature 
It was really neat and it fell super chill sitting on their comfy chair.



They use products that have certified organic ingredients because they want to use products that cares for the environment and protects the customer's health while maintaining the beauty of their hair!


About NATULIQUE
J&J Hair Identity Salon uses products from Natulique Professional Hair Care 
Natulique Professional Hair Color!
Their products are made from natural ingredients that provides a gentle alternative to regular hair color products and extra hair conditioning benefits.


Their unique & exclusive formula is derived from pure natural sunflower seed extract, jojoba oil & apricot seed oil - which are all super moisturizing ingredients! This formula allows you to enjoy beautiful hair colors with less chemicals! 

☑ 100% Ammonia-Free
☑ 100% Lauryl Sulfate Free
☑ 
100% Parabens Free
☑ 100% Grey Hair Coverage
☑ 98.02% derived from natural sources

☑ Pleasant Mild Odour

☑ Natural Ingredients


Your hair can feel assured that it will be well-taken care of with an Organic Hair Salon in Singapore that uses Organic Hair Care & Organic Hair Dye that is ECOCERT certified! 


HAIR COLOR PROCESS

Now let's get to the fun part!
MAKE MA HAIR OUT OF THIS WORLD BEYOND BASIC!!


First Jac started by bleaching my roots.
Throughout the entire process, he asked if I felt uncomfortable or pain on my scalp.
Really considerate  :)


After the roots, It was time to bleach the rest of my hair!
Super excited to see how much yellow yellow I can get rid of.


After washing off the bleach!
I was quite happy to see that my hair was now becoming pink-ish and no longer super yellow.
This is important to me since after the color starts to fade, I don't want to be left with a dirty/unaesthetic yellow blonde hair.


The final step that I was super looking forward to!
The purple x ash time!


While I was waiting, I realized that throughout the entire process...
I didn't really notice a strong chemical smell hitting my nose.
For someone who's been coloring my hair for a LOOONG time, this was a really pleasant surprise.


THE FINAL LOOK

*drum roll*



When I saw this color, I thought that it looked just like a gemstone.
With a bit of searching, I thought this color should be called 'Lepidolite'! 



It is considered one of the best mood stabilizers among all the gemstones! 
It's that perfect purple x ash. 

Here's a comparison photo of my hair before and after I bleached & colored it! 
Although this was my 4th round of bleaching, I didn't suffer any hair breakage or overly dry hair.
I think it's because of the organic products that were used!

If you want to read more reviews of the salon, check out the reviews here on SampleStore.com!




Book your appointment today!:
6344-2388

Address:
Katong Square #02-11, Singapore 423371



Thank you to both J&J Hair Identity Salon and the Sample Store for this new look!

xoxo,

You May Also Like

0 comments