[review] PHS HAIRSCIENCE ADV PURIFY RANGE for Oily & Dandruff Scalp

by - 12/26/2019 05:52:00 PM

My blog got a facelift and I'm excited to share more on this blog - not just reviews! 


So here's something quite personal to share with you guys.
I love wearing black but I'm very cautious when I wear my outfits because there are times where I can see dandruff/ dead skin flakes on my clothing. 
If you guys think that I'm over-exaggerating... 


This is what its like when I scratch/rub my head. 
What's weird is that I have oily roots...so it confuses me that oily roots can cause dandruff or dead skin gracing my clothing like snow. 
So, when I heard that PHS HAIRSCIENCE ® has a range of hair products that helps with dandruff and oily scalp - I was like *grabby hands*.

If the products could allow me to enjoy wearing my black outfits without fearing for any "additional patterns" on my clothing by the end of the day... I'm sold. 


ABOUT PHS HAIRSCIENCE®

It's insane that the brand carries 14 ranges and more than 100 products. 
They definitely have a product for every scalp and hair type.
Their products are made with the purest botanical essences, stem cells, and a highly concentrated formula because they focus on taking good care of your hair. This is also why they do not contain harmful additives like paraben, mineral oils, or benzophenone. 


KEY BENEFITS
✓ Bioscience-based components deliver fast results and long-term benefits
✓ Highest, most effective concentration of pure ingredients
✓ Harnesses the power of Bio-Conversion Plant Stem Cells and Patented Complex 5
✓ Contains Herbal Extracts, 20 kinds of Phytogenic Proteins, multiple Vitamins, Peptides and Keratin



PHS HAIRSCIENCE® ADV Purify Range is engineered for dandruff-prone and oily scalp.
It helps to control and maintain sebum production to prevent greasiness while keeping the scalp fresh and reinvigorated. 

This range is perfect for everyone regardless of  gender.



HOW TO USE
ADV PURIFY SHAMPOO
200ml (SGD$48) /1000ml (SGD$210)

No Parabens | No Benzophenone | No Mineral Oil | No Artificial Colourants

This shampoo helps to gently cleanse your scalp to purify it by removing dandruff flakes and sebum clogs - leaving your hair feeling refreshed and reinvigorated. The calming formula also soothes itching and irritation that results from dandruff, making it suitable for all hair types. 



Key Ingredients:
Rice Stem Cells: Promotes scalp circulation
Ribwort Plantain ExtractAnti-inflammatory that calms itchiness
Salicylic AcidRemoves sebum clogs and dandruff flakes



ADV NUTRITION CONDITIONER
200ml (SGD$48)



No Parabens | No Benzophenone | No Mineral Oil | No Artificial Colourants

This daily conditioner effectively hydrates your hair, leaving it luxuriously silky, soft, vibrant, shiny and healthy. With ingredients like botanical stem cells help to reconstruct ruffles hair cuticles - leaving your hair feeling smooth and tangle-free. Suitable for all hair types. 


Key Ingredients:
Tomato Stem Cells: Improves hair resilience and rich moisturizing properties
Hydrolyzed Keratin: Strengthens hair while reducing hair breakage and split ends



ADV PURIFY TONIC
100ml (SGD$108)



No Parabens | No Benzophenone | No Mineral Oil | No Artificial Colourants

This re-balancing scalp tonic helps to normalise the scalp’s natural sebum production to prevent greasiness. It helps to reduce the rate that the dead skin cells on the scalp flakes and sheds. It also helps to eliminate bacteria and micro-organisms that causes dandruff. 


Key Ingredients:
Patent 5 Complex: Promotes scalp health
Lotus Stem Cells: Heals and strengthens hair follicles
Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract: Anti-inflammatory
Licorice Root Extract: Prevents dandruff and greasy odors


HOW TO USE
It's just 3 simple steps that will leave your hair feeling fresh and cute!

#1. ADV PURIFY SHAMPOO
Wet hair and apply shampoo. 



Gently massage into scalp, working up a creamy lather. Rinse thoroughly.

#2. ADV NUTRITION CONDITIONER
Apply conditioner onto damp hair, avoiding the scalp. 


Leave on for 3-5 minutes and rinse thoroughly.

#3. ADV PURIFY TONIC
Shake well before use. Section hair and apply ADV Purify Tonic on towel-dried scalp. 


Massage scalp with fingertips. Leave on. Use daily.

OVERALL THOUGHTS

Here are my first reactions:


ADV PURIFY SHAMPOO: COOLING
My scalp felt so fresh and cool while massaging the shampoo into my scalp. 

ADV NUTRITION CONDITIONER: SILKY!
I didn't even need to wait for 3 minutes to see the effect of the product.
I almost thought I was using a treatment and not a conditioner! 

ADV PURIFY TONIC: PHEW!
Sometimes I'm scared about tonics because of their...
pungent smell but I was happy that this tonic doesn't come with a very strong scent! 


After trying the products for a while, I realized how scalp care products aren't just cooling but can also be moisturizing. The reason why I say this is because the ends of my hair are super dry from all the coloring I've done the past few years - so I usually need to depend on treatments to save my hair. 
The ADV PURIFY SHAMPOO is cooling but still very moisturizing because my hair didn't feel super dry that I didn't think that I need to use the conditioner (or a treatment). The ADV NUTRITION CONDITIONER feels more like a treatment than a conditioner since it's so hydrating and moisturizing. The ADV PURIFY TONIC has helped control the sebum level on my scalp because I've been using my trusty dry shampoo less frequently. 

My hair felt lighter and running through my hair with just my fingers felt really nice.
The fragrance felt like those expensive medical grade hair care products. 
Not to mention, I've been wearing my black outfits without feeling any anxiety. 


Wanna try it out for yourself before purchasing the product?
You can redeem a free Purify Shampoo & Purify Tonic samples here


After trying it out, you can purchase the products here:
STORES:
Wheelock Place #04-12
Ngee Ann City #05-25
Plaza Singapura 04-34/35
Bedok Mall #B2-40/41
Parkway Parade #B-70/71
Takashimaya Level 3 counter

ONLINE:





Thank you to both PHS Hairscience and Sample Store!

You May Also Like

1 comments