[beauty x review] LoveMore Taiwan Silk Sheet Masks Review

by - 9/30/2012 12:21:00 AM


*<(●´з`)ノ*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・Sponsored Review ・*:.。. .。.:*・゚゚・*ヽ(´ε`●)>*

SORRY FOR NOT BLOGGING FOR THE LONGEST TIME!!!!
I've been super busy @ my new job and I guess I've haven't really gotten the time to just take a breather and blog... BUT NOW I'M BACK!!!
I have a lot of exciting things to blog about so be prepared for some non-stop/action packed blogging in the new future!!

...

A few days ago, 
I received a package from the generous people from Secretive!



LOTS AND LOTS OF MASKS!!!
Gosh... I'm so blessed that I get to try so many types of masks!!!!!
I LOVE MASKS!!! 

I'm sure you guys have already read my other mask reviews~
and here's another review!


...


So let me just fill you in about these masks...
these babies are actually from Taiwan!

These masks are infused with deep ocean water AND all types of amazing essences to make your skin feel AMAZING!

What makes this masks different from other mask sheets is that this is SKIN-FIT and made from...
ALL NATURAL SILK!
SILK!! Gosh your skin is getting pampered to a whole new level!
cotton < silk!


...


So let me introduce you guys to the different masks they have!

DESCRIPTION

If you want your skin to get that extra omph of hydration... grab this mask!!
I would totally use this mask during my Melbourne days!
(Since Melbourne's climate was quite dry compared to Singapore)

For baby soft skin... grab this mask!
This mask has a light&sweet smell and leaves your skin feeling soft, supple, and smoother!


If you have dry skin and you need something that will quench your skin's thirst for moisture...
grab this mask!



If you want your skin to look fairer with a more youthful complexion...
*grabs this mask*
GRAB THIS MASK!!



...


BEFORE
Just a heads up to everyone about my skin before I started using these masks...
MY SKIN WAS IN SUPER CRAP CONDITION!!
I went to F1 during the weekend with my bestie and OH MY GOSH IT WAS SO HOT!!!
I don't remember being in the sun so much!!!
Because of that... my skin suffered a lot T_T
(check out the redness)

In addition I was suffering from random breakouts, dull skin, TANNED SKIN, and skin lacking in moisture... pretty much my skin was suffering. SEVERELY.


...


APPLICATION
So the application for these masks are the same so I will show you how I applied it onto my face!

This is what the mask looks like when you take it out.
There's actually 3 layers!
The mask is protected by 2 layers
The blue and white layer.
It's probably there to maintain the shape of the mask because the silk is really delicate and can be smushed really really easily!!!

Check out how thin the mask is!!!
*impressed*


JUST AN FYI/TIP!!!!!
 Take the WHITE layer off first when you are applying the mask!!!
This is so the silk mask will still have the support to maintain it's shape and prevents your silk mask from becoming all flimsy and REALLY hard to put on your face!
(I made that mistake the first time I applied the mask...
I removed BOTH layers and the mask became preeeetty hard to apply)


*puts on*


The mask fits great!!!
It's really well fitted to the point that it assures that the mask is on your skin AND gives you all the amazing essences that the mask has!


AFTER
So here's the fun part!!!
TRYING ON THE MASK(S)!!! 

Yes. I actually tried ALL the masks and oh boy... my skin was is mask heaven!!!

My skin was no longer dull!!!!
The redness decreased A LOT and it was to the point that my pimples became super visible...

OTL

But then after a few days the pimples started to go away so... YAY!
Although the stress from work hasn't been helping my skin but thank goodness for masks!!!





What I love about these mask is...
- The silk sheet material
- mask soaks up A LOT of the essence
- sticks really well to your skin!
(I was jumping and walking around with this mask and IT DIDNT BUDGE!)
- It's seriously like a love child of a gel and cotton mask!!!
- cooling/refreshing feeling
- leaves my skin feeling great!


My Meh Moments About These Masks...
- Harder to put onto your face compared the the usual cotton masks
(because the sheet is really thin)
BUT!! After my third time applying the mask... it started to get easier!


...


I really loved how I got to try all the silk masks!
I personally LOVED the Wine Yeast Mask!!!!
Thank you so much to Secretive for this opportunity to try these amazing products!


...


This LoveMore masks can be found at Secretive's website!!!! 
They also have lots and lots of other beauty products on this website!

For more information about this Mask... 
check LoveMore's facebook page here
&
check out Secretive's facebook page here

 
...


Have you tried a silk sheet mask before?


xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. The Silk Emporium is a high quality naturally made 100% Mulberry Silk Bedding and Sleepwear business located in Sydney And Australia

    ReplyDelete