[Bestie x Event] Happy 22nd Birthday Tammy!!!!

by - 9/06/2012 01:01:00 AM

So this is a post about...

TAMMY'S BIRTHDAY!!!
Her Birthday was on the 29th (Wednesday) and I just wanted to show you guys my gift for her!!

I want to emphasize how important "it's the thought that counts" is to me. 
I like giving things that reminds me of that person~ defines that person~ things that I know the person likes~
or make things!!! 

I LOOOOOVE MAKING THINGS~!!!

Food, toys, random creations... EVERYTHING!!
I'm a really hands on person!



So let me show you my birthday plan and the actual day of Tammy's big day!


...


The Day Before

I was Preparing Tammy's Surprise Bento Box!!!!

Wanna see what I made???



 Here it is!



 *opens*

FIRST LAYER 
 HELLO KITTY RICEBALL (ONIGIRI)
with normal mini mini riceballs on the side!


Zoom Up!

The eyes = seaweed
The nose = cheese
The ribbon = ham

mini mini rice balls!!!
It's like bite sized!!!


SECOND LAYER
UNICORN HAMBURG
WITH 2 HEARTS ON TOP!!!

body = cheese & ham
eyes = seaweed


So this was one of the bento box I made for her!!!
Quite cute yeah?

...


Tammy always told me she loved my bento box that I made her for her birthday last year
AND she told me she loves my okonomiyaki~


Then I didn't have space in the strawberry bento box so had to use another box to put this in!!
Okonomiyaki!!!

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY TAMMY!!!

MINI SPATULA THINGY TO EAT IT WITH!! LOL


...


I think I spent around... 2-3 hrs on this?

It was really fun to make!
I was super sweaty and very tired after finishing everything but...
LOOKS QUITE GOOD RIGHT!?
It's a bento with 2 of her favorite things!!
Hello Kitty & Unicorns!


...


BUT WAIT!!!
That's not her only present
I got her this super cute unicorn earrings that...
I forgot to take a photo of...
OTL
BUT IT'S SUPER CUTE!!!

I also got her something else from Lime Crime!!
Tadah~!
UNICORN!!!
SEE! I keep it very theme orientated! lol

Eye primer!!
LOVE THE COLOR THEY USED!!
soooo cute!!
(I got one for myself too >.<)

UNICORN LOOSE EYE POWDER!!!

What color did I get her?
Describes my bestie perfectly
:)


Also this was after Tammy's Birthday...
But I also got her this!!!
A phone cover signed by Simone Legno!
aka THE TOKIDOKI PERSON!!!!!
Tammy LOOOOOOOVES him!!!!
and the adorable unicorn he draws!!!

I got the opportunity because I was helping out at STGCC this year!
I'll be posting about my weekend @ STGCC 2012 real soon!!

...


THE BIG DAY!!!

Sadly I had work on that day
OTL

BUT!!!!!!!

I WAS SUPER SNEAKY!!

I was able to persuade Tammy to come out at around lunch time so I can
'hand her something'

I'm hoping she didn't know what happening
BUT SHE LOVED THE BENTO!!!

She camho-ed so much LOLOLOLOLOL
So cute yeah?

Then after work I joined her for dinner!!!!
Where did we have dinner??

@ Nanjya Monjya!!!
We got a Teppan Table!!
*happy dance*

Our tools!

What did we order?
 Potato Curry Monjyayaki

AND

Gyuu-suji Okonomiyaki!

*pour the monjyayaki*
 *waiting for it to cook*

Then while the monjya was cooking...
 I was cooking the okonomiyaki
looks good right?!!

THE MONJYAAAAAA
NOMNOMNOMNOM

Then the Okonomiyaki was complete!!
 Pretty????

CUT THE CAKE!
lol

Then I had...
 HOPPY!!
It's like a super light beer that almost tastes like oolong tea lolol

HI HOPPY!


THE OKONOMIYAKI WARRIOR!!!!

Tammy with her Cake!!

hehe~

 Birthday Pavlova!

 Happy Birthday Tammy :)


...


So everyone!
I know as we get older, we get more financially comfortable and can buy more expensive things for the people we care about!
BUT!! Always remember that it's never about the price tag.
Because your besties love the effort, love, and thought you put into your presents!!
I know my bestie does :)


...

Have you recently spent time with your bestie?

...


xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments