[Beauty x Review] Philosophy's Be your Best BB Cream Review

by - 4/27/2013 04:54:00 PM

Today I'll be doing a review about one of my favorite BB Creams!



Philosophy's Be your Best BB Cream!



*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*


About Philosophy
"Philosophy is a brand that approaches care from a skin care point of view, while celebrating the beauty of the human spirit, we believe in miracles and the beauty in everyone."

"Philosophy promises to bring you remarkable products that inspire you to live a better life by being better to yourself. We believe in inspiring beauty on the surface and within the soul."

"Philosophy is based on the belief that science gives us better skin, inspiration gives us better days.
Our scientifically-proven skin care includes award-winning peels as well as cleansing, moisturizing and anti-ageing products that deliver remarkable results.
Philosophy also offers beautiful fragrance, delightful bath and body, and everyday gifting to enhance your well-being."


*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*


About the Product


This skin perfecting BB Cream...
 (・ω・) Delivers flawless-looking skin and 24-hour lasting hydration
with a radiantly luminous, perfectly smooth finish

(・ω・) Protects from harmful UVA/UVB rays with SPF 30PA+++ and
antioxidants that fight free radicals responsible for premature aging

(・ω・) Primes with a fast-absorbing blendably lightweight texture
 that creates an ideal makeup base that lets the skin breathe 

(・ω・) Helps cover imperfections while helping to brighten skin 
for a gloriously even, transparent-looking complexion






Coverage:
Medium

Available Shades: 
01 Light 02 Medium





*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*




Before 


So ma face before makeup...
Besides the fact that my eyes are SUPER OBVIOUSLY UNEVEN
my skin doesn't look toooo bad but wait until you ZOOM UP

red face, whiteheads, acne scars, red spots, AND PURE EW-NESS!!


*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*


How to Use

So after taking a look at how horrible my skin looks like
*shivers*

This is how I start my day with Philosophy's BB Cream!


1. WAKE UP!


I've FINALLY settled down to the new apartment and finished decorating my bed!!!!

(Yes I only sleep on that one small corner on the left while the rest of the bed is invaded by my plushies~)
**P.S. TAMMY DO YOU SEE KIMI???????? **

Have I mentioned that 
I LOVE STITCH?!?!
Hands down my FAVORITE Disney character!

Sorry for going off topic...
BACK TO THE REVIEW

2. Shower, Wash face, Apply toner and all the other things
before applying BB cream 


3. PUMP IT!
(black eyed peas BGM)

4. Spread it~
*smear*

5. DONE DONE DONE DOOOONE!
Sho simple... I likey~ 


*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*



After

Here's a few pics of after applying the BB Cream!

Today I felt like wearing my wig out~♪
I just love the coverage (looks really natural right?) and how well it lasts for the whole day!☆
If it's a sunny/warm day I only need to touch up once~
That's really good in my standards since my T-Zone is like an oil factory T_T



*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*



 My Thoughts
So here's my thought about this product...

Meh Moments
♪ Only two tones - 
I really like this product but it's a bummer since if you have a darker skin tone
it's hard to use fully enjoy the product T_T 

Yay Moments
♪  Smooth finish & Long-Lasting - 
Not only do you get a smooth finish, but it gives a dewy & hydrating finish 

♪ A very natural finish -
Doesn't make you look ghostly and evens out your skin color. 

♪ Pump Dispenser - 
I really like that there's a pump dispenser since it gives the right amount of the product~

♪ Light-weight - 
The cream is really light-weight and doesn't clog your pores and allows your skin to breathe!

♪ Packaging = 
I must be honest... I'm a sucker for packaging and presentation and I just LOVE Philosophy when it comes to packaging and presentation!!!!
It's minimal, simple, AND I LOVE ALL THEIR QUOTES!!!   



I totally recommend this products for anyone with a busy lifestyle!
Or just lazy like me... lol
Also if you have dry skin, this product offers extra moisture!
I have combination skin (super oily T-Zone) but this baby is able to keep the oiliness away 
If this doesn't give the amount of coverage you're looking for, this is also a good make up base too!



*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*


To find out more about Philosophy Singapore,
check out...




*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*





*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*


xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments