[Beauty x Event]] Beauty World Japan 2013!

by - 5/22/2013 08:18:00 PM

Last week I had the chance to go to the Beauty World Japan Expo!

Hello Tokyo Big Sight!

Got my pass!!!

In we go~

*walking*
Super excited!

At the entrance!

*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*


This expo isn't just any ordinary Expo!
It's for beauty experts and students to look at the hottest and newest products in the market!
I was super blessed to be able to go on the final day of the Expo! 
So here's some pics I took inside the Expo!
Enjoy!!!

↓↓↓↓



DASODA!!!!
For anyone who's in Singapore... YOU'RE IN LUCK!
Dasoda is available in Singapore!!!! 
*happy dance* 
For more information about Dasoda and their product...
just click here!


Next is Atelier Raisin~!
The model was SUPER PRETTY! 
She was covered with the temporary tattoos and she looked sho hawt
>_<


The model getting more temporary tattoos stuck onto her~

Violent Lips!!!

The temporary tattoos that the model had on was on sale and my friends and I decided to buy it for fun!

Which one did I choose? 
So... I know myself well enough to choose this 
LOL

Perfect.
This tattoo actually lasted for a week!!!
Quite a good deal cuz they were allowing the customers to try it on the spot for 300yen!

Hello Eye Market!!
Now then.. although the name is 'Eye Market'...
They were letting us try out 「耳つぼジュエリー」
Which is pretty much a stick on jewelry that aims to improve the blood circulation of your ear and it's said to have beauty and health benefits!

Since it's free...
*runs to join* 
So here's the steps to put on the jewelry!


The table setup

So it's REALLY hard to see but after you peel the jewelry off the paper, there's a metal bump which pushes against the lymphatic node(s) located on your ear.


The chart of the different places and effects!


Tadaaaah!!!
This lasts for around 2 days!
It's pretty and has health/beauty benefits~! 

NOW THEN!
Here's my favorite stall of the day!
AIR BRUSH!!!!!!

I chatted with one of the make-up artist and she was really nice to tell me EVERYTHING about air brush and also how to use it!!!

Air brush isn't just for makeup,
it's for nail, hair, and for facials!!!!

...early Christmas present? LOL


Examples of what a hair art looks like!!
LOVE IT!!!

*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*


So after our morning adventure...
we got hungry so my friends and I went to find something to nom on!

BEEF CURRY~~~!!!

*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*

So after our tummies got satisfied...
THE EXPO ADVENTURE CONTINUES!!!


Here's a few more pics of the Expo!

My friends and I really wanted to try the massage machines but 'students' were not allowed
T^T

Double Eyelid Glue Stall!

Facial demonstrations!!

PAPERSELF Falsies!

FALSIES!

More Falsies!! lol

Diet related stalls too!

The aesthetics stalls!

Penguiiiin!!!!

Super kawaii body jewelry model!



Workshops and Lectures!

These candles. ARE FREAKIN AMAZING!!
I'll be doing a review about it real soon but I'm IN LOVE WITH THIS CANDLE!!!


*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*


I had so much fun at the Expo!!!
I got to talk to a lot of beauty advisors, test different products, and got to buy a bunch of awesome items for a really good price!!!!

Haul haul haul!!!

Don't forget the freebies!!!!!
I'm excited to try the CC Cream!!!

A LOT of pamphlets and catalogs!!! 
Read through most of it and I there's a few things I wanna get my hands on...
Seriously need to get a part time job ( >_< );;;;;

*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*

Hope you guys enjoyed the post!
I'll actually be doing a giveaway real soon!!!
AND 
I'll be giving away some of the items from my haul!!!
If there's any requests for which item you would like to be in the giveaway 
please leave me a comment!

*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*



Finishing off with a groupshot @ the EXPO!

東美最高!

*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*(・ω・)*


xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. i really hope to shop for japanese beauty products in japan :) all of them are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe any plans to come visit?? :) I agree!!! I just love the packaging of the Japanese cosmetics ^^

      Delete