[Beauty x Sponsored] Bio-essence Miracle Bio Water Event & Review

by - 6/01/2015 12:00:00 PM

Bio-essence and the Miracle Bio Water has a special place in my heart for many reasons! As a self-proclaimed Singaporean, I'm so happy and proud to see a home grown brand  that's made it to a global scale!! I've tried several of their products before and I love love looove their Face Lifting Cream and the previous Miracle Bio Water Mist! This mist also brings back so much memories because I was sponsored & reviewed the previous mist almost 2 years ago when I was still new to blogging! 

I was super happy when I got to try out the NEW and IMPROVED Miracle Bio Water Mist!


Before I keep going on about Bio-essence and the Miracle Bio Water Mist...




About Bio-essence
Bio-essence is a home-grown brand that has expanded to the local market to a global scale including countries like Hong Kong, Malaysia, China, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Australia and the UK! It houses more than 100 products that has been developed to serve the consumer's needs to achieve and maintain beautiful, healthy skin.
It has won multiple awards including No. 1 Face Lifting Cream since 2014*, No. 1 skincare brand in Watsons, Cleo Clear Skin Awards 2014, Her World Beauty Awards 2014, and many more.

*According to AC Nielsen report




About the Bio Miracle Water Mist
The NEW & IMPROVED Miracle Bio Water is different from other facial mists because...

Lowest Salt Content
It's true that Sodium Chloride (NaCl) or...SALT is important to our body, too much of anything isn't good for us. An excess amount of salt can cause your skin to be dehydrated and result in other unwanted side effects. During the event, we found out that compared to brand A & brand B (which are both VERY popular face mist brands), the Miracle Bio Water REALLY has the lowest salt content of only 2.432mg/l!! That means that it absorbs less moisture from your skin compared to other brands.

Great for Sensitive Skin & Hypoallergenic
(Dermatologically Tested) 
 It also has the optimal pH value of 6.45, it's the closest to the skin's natural pH value! 
In simple terms - it's gentle to the skin! 
For hypersensitive skin, the Miracle Bio Water has been dermatologically tested to provide moisture to the skin and leaves the skin feeling cooled, soothed, and balanced! 

The new Bio-essence Miracle Bio Water now has a more refined spray AND it also offers...
 20 benefits for your Face, Hair and Body!


Directions
Hold the bottle at a distance not less than 20 cm from targeted area and spray. 
THAT'S IT!! Your skin will feel cooler and hydrated immediately!




The Event
I was invited by Bio-essence to learn more about the Miracle Bio Water and to have a bit of an arts & craft time! 
The event was held at Bliss House! The bestie, Tammy, and I came here previously to camho because the interior of the restaurant is SO NICE!! 

The full range of Bio-essence products!


So what did I learn during the event? When to use the Miracle Bio Water Mist! They have a very cute display of all 4 scenarios! 
In your bedroom!
You can use it before/after your skincare AND makeup routine! If you apply it after applying your makeup, it helps your makeup last longer. Singapore is super HOT & HUMID, so if you sleep with your air-con on... make sure to spray your face with the mist to keep your face hydrated! 

When you're outside or at the beach!
Cool and hydrate your skin instantly whenever you're under the hot sun! 

When you're travelling
The 100ml mist is perfect to travel with - it's compact and within the carry on luggage limit! I'm going to Japan in July so I'm definitely bringing my mist along. ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶ 

In your bathroom!
Refresh your skin after removing makeup or use it as a sheet mask by spraying the Miracle Bio Water onto tissue paper(s) or a paper mask (sold at Daiso) and apply onto your skin as a DIY hypoallergenic facial mask!


With Miyakeちゃん💞
She was so so sweet because when I was telling her I probably won't have enough time to grab my lunch, she came to the rescue with a smoothie (இдஇ; ) 感謝 & 感動!!!!


I didn't have time to take more food photos because... it ended up in my tummy the moment I sat down LOL
ŧ‹”ŧ‹”ŧ‹”ŧ‹”(๑´ㅂ`๑)ŧ‹”ŧ‹”ŧ‹”ŧ‹”

We got to put the Miracle Bio Water to the test too! 

As the Miracle Bio Spray is known to cool and hydrate our skin, we took a test by taking our temperature and measure our hydration level before and after spraying! 
On the left is the moisture tester and on the right is the temperature measuring device.
The temperature measuring device was so much fun to play with!! All you have to do is to click the button and this red beam will measure the temperature immediately!! So I was aiming at different things to measure the temperature *pew pew*

After measuring our initial moisture % and temperature, we sprayed on the mist!

The results are amazing!! At first I couldn't believe it so I tried to measure the hydration % and temperature 2-3 times and the readings didn't change!!  


During the event we also got to dress up our Miracle Bio Water mist! 
Time for arts-and-craft class! 

Hmmmm.... which one should I choose... ٩(•౪• ٩)

I honestly had noooooo idea what to do with my bottle and I think it ended up looking like a bling-ed out water bottle LOL!!!! 
But I was very proud of the crystal 'B' for 'Bio-essence' on the top of the cap!
Tada~h!!! ٩(๑´3`๑)۶

Miyakeちゃん's bottle & my bottle♪
完成!Woohoo~~(☝ ՞ਊ ՞)☝アゲアゲ




The Miracle Bio Water Series
Bio-essence was so generous to let us try out the ENTIRE Miracle Bio Water series!! 
If you're in love with the mist like me, you'll definitely want to try out the rest of the series too. 

The full range! I'll introduce you the other products from the range Miracle Bio Water range.


The Miracle Bio Water Jelly Makeup Remover
This mild makeup remover is infused with 60% Miracle Bio Water so it soothes & moisturizes your skin while removing makeup. It's paraben & dye free too! Some jelly cleansers feel a bit oily or thick, but this jelly makeup remover glides onto your skin and doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky or oily at all! 

The Miracle Bio Water Cleansing Gel (Soap Free)
This soap, paraben, sulfate, fragrance, and preservative free cleanser is infused with 50% Miracle Bio Water that deeply cleanses the pores and removes and reduces excess sebum without leaving the skin dry and tight. 

The Miracle Bio Water Foamy Cleanser
This foamy cleanser is infused with hydrating microbeads and 40% Miracle Bio Water to cleanse impurities and excess sebum! It's also soap, sulfate, fragrance, preservatives, and paraben free!

The Bio Water Power Protection Cooling Sunscreen SPF50PA++
Rich in trace minerals  and Hyaluronic Acid to nourish and moisturize the skin and provides instant and long-lasting coolness. It's light weight and non-sticky & greasy, which makes it a great makeup base!


I've tried the entire range and I like all of the products but if I were to choose my top favorites...it would be the Miracle Bio Water Mist, the Miracle Bio Water Jelly Makeup Remover and the Bio Water Cooling Sunscreen SPF50PA++!
The jelly makeup remover, as I mentioned, felt great on my face and effectively removed all my makeup! The sunscreen, it's really lightweight, non-greasy, and doesn't feel sticky at all! 
As for the Miracle Bio Water Mist...
ever since I got the 100ml mist, I've been bringing it around EVERYWHERE!!!
The gym
It really cools your face & body!! It's like taking a pre-shower!
Work!
My desk is right under the air-con so my face needs all the moisture it can get! 

Besides that, I've brought it along with me for events, concerts. meeting the bestie, and I've been spraying everyone with it too to share the love! LOL



More Information
If you want to get your own Miracle Bio Water, here's the different sizes that's available & the price!

Size: 100ml, 300ml, 100ml Twin Pack, 300ml Twin Pack
RSP: $12.90, $28.90, $16.90, $28.90* (Usual Price $29.90)

PSSSSSST!! There's currently a promotion going on for the 300ml Twin Pack! 


Distribution Outlets
These are the outlets you can find the Bio-essence products!

BHG, C K Department Store, Guardian, John Little, NTUC FairPrice (selected outlets only), OG, Robinsons, Unity Healthcare (selected outlets only), Sheng Siong, Watsons and selected mini cosmetic houses.




REDEEM A FREE SAMPLE
Want to try the product before purchasing it? You can currently redeem a free travel size sample! 
All you have to do is to click on this [link], fill in your details, and you're done! The sample will be sent to your mailing address in June! 

If you want to be updated with the newest promotions or product launches,
 make sure to like the Bio-essence Facebook page


Speaking of Facebook... (oh my gosh I sound so fake LOL) there's a voting contest on the Bio-essence Facebook page! If you liked my design, please help vote for my design ( ˘ ³˘)♥
[Just click this link and 'Like' the photo]
Thank you~! ❤(。☌ᴗ☌。)


Once again, a big thank you to Nuffnang & Bio-essence for the invite!
(*´▽`人)アリガトウ♡ 
Have a great week everyone! 
xoxo,

You May Also Like

0 comments