[Beauty X Review x Sponsored] 3D Eyebrow Embroidery with Beautyhope

by - 12/15/2015 10:03:00 AM

How important are your brows?
Eyebrows frame your face and can change your look in an instant!
However what do you do you if you have no eyebrows like me?
You can choose from the following:
(a) cry
(b) cry more
(c) wake up early to draw on my brows (no thanks)
(d) BEAUTYHOPE!!!

I decided to go with the best option, which is Beautyhope!


ABOUT BEAUTYHOPE
Beautyhope was inspired to to enhance the confidence for more people by Miss Cherry Lok - who has over 20 years of hands-on experience in facial beauty, skincare, slimming, and massage therapies. They are a passionate team that only provides the best product and service for their customers, which resulted in numerous awards and accolades. 
Beautyhope is your one stop beauty destination!


So with the help of Beautyhope, let's begin my quest to achieve my dream brows!
When I got to the spa, I was greeted warmly by the Beautyhope team and started my session with a pre-treatment consultation! 
During my pre-brow consultation, I was told what the procedure would be like, what kind of shape I wanted, and what the post-treatment would be like. 
(Notice my invisibrows)

Oh! Also don't forget...
Also the good ol' consultation form that everyone fills in before any aesthetic/beauty treatment.


So let's get started with my brow journey!

BEFORE
[Front] I have little/no hair near the front and end of my brows.
Somehow my brows decide to concentrate itself in the center area of my brows and in photos...
they just disappear.

I've used brow products before but sometime its hard/tiresome to get the right amount of product on the area that needs more/less love. Not to mention I treasure my the amount of time I sleep and waking 2-3 hours before I go out to do my entire makeup is... torture. 

[Right] Yup. No hair,

[Left] No hair here too!!

So now that I'm ready for my BRAND NEW BROWS let me just say...
'Please bestow upon me the brow's I've always dreamed of'


Step 1: Shave it, Shape it, and Fill it!
I prefer straight brows but wanted something more natural (not too thick) because I'm planning on cosplaying and I'll need to change my brows depending on the character I decide to do.
So the procedure starts with trimming,shaping, and drawing in your brows to the ideal shape before starting the embroidery process! 

After a few minutes...
Here's me checking out what my brows will look like after the embroidery! 
Am I impressed? Um, YES?! 
At this point I'm already shocked at now nice my brows look with just a professional's touch.
It really looks like I have brows!! 

Here's a closer look!
You can tell the area on my brows that has no hair since the pencil used is a different color from my natural hair color. Just looking at this makes me sad that I really have no hair on my brows...

Let's not forget the other side!! 
Oh hair ~ oh hair~ oh my eye brow hair~ 
Oh where oh where can it be~(^^♪


Step 2: Numb, Poke and Wait
Once you're happy with the shape of your brows, it's time to prep for the embroidery process! 
Just before applying the numbing cream, they will poke poke your brow area for the numbing cream to penetrate into your skin. It only feels like a few ant bites and it's nothing too painful.

After applying the numbing cream, you'll wait till it takes effect!
This will probably take 15~20 minutes and you can enjoy a short nap while you wait.


Step 3: Embroidery Time!
The final and most anticipated step...DOING THE EMBROIDERY!
Thanks to the numbing cream I didn't feel anything at all! It wasn't painful or uncomfortable. 
The embroidery process was quite quick too!!! The longer time they take = the numbing cream's effectiveness will weaken and that's probably not something you would want. 
 
Before getting my embroidery, I was told that the color of my brows will be natural and slightly lighter, which is perfectly fine because I wouldn't really want the black, unnatural-looking brows that you might get from other salons. 

So want to see my freshly embroidery-fied brows?
Tadah~! Fuller and more defined brows!
I love how the start of my brows HAVE HAIR NOW!! The embroidery gives a hair-like effect and makes your brows defined in a natural way. 
The color is also super natural too right?!

Let's zoom in a bit more!
The start of my brows are red because they had to give a bit more love in that naked, hairless area. 
I totally understand how hard it must have been to create something out of nothing - but they were able to make my dream brows a reality! 

I was so pleased with the results I couldn't stop looking at my new brows. 
This was when I was being taught how to apply the post-treatment cream.
All you need to do is to apply a bit of the cream onto a cotton bud and to roll the it over your brows. 


So let's look at the before/after difference shall we?
[Before]
My forehead is looking beautiful but my brows look...depressing.
It's sparse, messy, and disappears all the time in photos. 

[After]
My brow game is STRONG!!!
The color is slightly darker so that it doesn't easily come off during the next few days ~ week after the embroidery. I'll be sharing more about it below!


Post-treatment consultation. LOOK!! YOU CAN SEE MY BROWS!!! 
*scroll up to the top of this post* I HAVE BROWS NOW!!! 

So I was told that I needed to avoid getting my brows wet for a few days (preferably a week) and to apply the cream I was given every morning/night. 
If you take a shower twice a day like me, you should definitely get the waterproof bandaid thingy that was used to apply the numbing cream! I got it at Guardian and it was pretty cheap and blocks the water really well! 

Results
[4 days later]
The color intensity is still pretty strong but it's slowly starting to look like I have bushy, full brows! 
The shape is also damn nice too~♡

[1 week later]
After a week my brows look soft, natural, and defined!!
The shape and color is definitely a YES for me.

It's still pretty hard to believe how confident you start to feel with super nice brows. 
Super grateful that Beautyhope helped me achieve the brows I've always wanted!!!!!
I'm usually super lazy and hate getting up early to get ready so if you want that #iwokeuplikethis face, getting an eyebrow embroidery should definitely be in your to do list! 

Since it's Christmas and it's all about giving than receiving...

IT'S TIME TO CROSS OUT EYEBROW EMBROIDERY OFF YOUR TO DO LIST!

Get your brows done this Christmas/New Year holiday!!
Quote 'Kiyoko' and get your 3D Eyebrow Embroidery for only SGD$299 (urp SGD$1088)!!
*Terms & Conditions Apply
**Available at the Waterloo Outlet only


A huge thank you to Beautyhope and Gotideas!
For more information and updates from Beautyhope, check out the links below! 
Blk 261 Waterloo Street
#02-42
Singapore 180261
Tel: +65 6883 2293
Hp: +65 8168 5199 


[Website]  [Facebook]  [Instagram]



Hope y'all have a great week ahead!! Gambatte everyone!

xoxo,

You May Also Like

0 comments