[Health x Wellness Wednesday x Review x Sponsored] My first proslimelt treatment experience with Expressions Singapore!

by - 3/28/2016 12:22:00 AM

Happy Wellness Wednesday everyone!
If you haven't read my previous post about detoxing, my 2016 goal is to aim for a healthier lifestyle!

Today's blogpost will be about PROSLIMELT treatment -  one of the services Expressions Singapore has to offer!


The pioneer in the industry and introduced the concept of "Total Wellness". 
Expressions Singapore believes that looking and feeling good is a result from being healthy and fit. 

Expressions provides only the best products, programs, and services to their customers.
Their philosophy embraces a holistic and natural approach to achieve a better inner and outer well-being. 

Before getting to the treatment, here's a back story!
During my second visit after my detox program, Elaine took a look at the areas of my body I felt self-conscious about (my thighs, hips, arms, and lower tummy). She then told me that I should focus on my lower tummy because I had 'hard fat'.
I was totally unaware of what 'hard fat' was so if you don't know either, let me explain it real quick!


What is hard fat?
Hard fat (also known as 'visceral fat') is located behind your abdominal wall, which surrounds your organs, and pushes the abdominal wall outwards. Your abdominal walls are made of harder tissues like muscles, which is why your extended belly feels 'hard'. 


Hard fat has access to your bloodstream and can release hormones that triggers inflammation and causes hormone imbalance. Having too much hard fat can lead to potential health risks like hypertension, diabetes, high cholestrol, high blood pressure, insulin resistance, colorectal cancer, and cardiovascular disease. It can also increase your risk of stroke and heart attack. 

Is there such thing as soft fat?
Yes! Soft fat (also known as 'subcutaneous fat') is the fat that sits riiiight under your skin and can be described as squishy and jiggly AKA my thighs and arms. Having excess soft fat can make you look 'flabby' but it doesn't have access to your bloodstream like the hard fat so it doesn't directly affect your health. BUT!!! Too much of anything can be dangerous! 

This is a non-invasive body slimming and contouring treatment that uses low frequency ultrasound waves that penetrate up to 5cm deep into the fat under the skin. This means that it can combat both hard and soft fats! The ultrasound waves softens cellulite and breaks down the cellular membranes rapidly, which allows your body to effectively release liquid fat to be broken down in the liver. 
This treatment also helps to stimulate fat metabolism and fat reduction!

If you're worried if it could cause any side effects, this machine targets ONLY adipose (AKA fatty) tissue, which means no other tissues will be affected or altered during the treatment. 


Interested to see what the process is like?
Here's what it was like below! ↓
First step it to apply the slimming gel!

Then before Elaine started using the machine, she massaged the gel.
Sounds like some spa experience right? WRONG!!!!
This was probably the most painful part of the entire treatment.
Elaine told me that this treatment might be slightly uncomfortable since we're battling against  the stubborn  hard fats in my tummy. 

After the massage is the machine!
This was a pretty pleasant experience and it just felt warm - which is why my skin looks pink-ish.

If you want to see how deep the machine was pushed into my tummy... here's a GIF
It looked like how you'd grate sesame seeds.

Makes sense though right?The Proslimelt is supposed to break down the fats like how you crush the sesame seeds!
Here's a before/after comparison!!!
LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE!
As you can tell...I GOT A CURVE ON MY RIGHT SIDE!
To be honest... I wasn't expecting a drastic difference but when Elaine showed me this bird's eye view photo... *mind blown & jaw drop*.
I couldn't believe the results AFTER 1 TREATMENT!
Then again, everyone reacts differently to treatments. I was asking Elaine and she said that it's recommended to do at least 9 treatments for the best results. 


I was told before the treatment that I might experience some aches and bruising in my tummy area.
I did feel the warm/heated sensation for the entire day after the treatment and my tummy felt a bit of pain when I touched it. The pain is like... my tummy went for the biggest workout EVER!  
The pain did subside after a few days and I was very happy with the results!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!
Don't think that this as a permanent 'quick' solution. 
If you maintain the same eating habits and lifestyle, you'll definitely return back to your original body.
It's the same case where even if you go for a liposuction, you'll just waste ALL the money and pain you went through to just get a quick fix. Unless you're willing to go for a vertical banded gastroplasty surgery (AKA stomach stapling)...WHICH IS NOT RECOMMENDED!!

Expressions Singapore provides their services to help you attain the body you want at a faster rate, but you need to put some effort into it. You'll need to watch what or how much you eat and exercise at least once or twice a week. If you don't know what to do or how to achieve your ideal body, just head over to one of the Expressions Singapore branch and the lovely ladies there will be more than happy to help!


Want to try the proslimelt treatment or another product from Expressions Singapore?
Then here's a special 10% discount especially for my readers!
Here the discount code: GIVEME10
Then you just need to include my name in the comment page when you make a purchase and that's it!

For more information or updates from Expressions Singapore, check out the following links:


Addresses:
Expressions @ Orchard
121 Penang Road
#01-02 Regency House
Singapore 238464
Tel: 6735 7586

Expressions @ Thomson
200 Upper Thomson Road
#01-09 Sin Ming Plaza
Singapore 574424
Tel: 6358 1555

A huge thank you to Expressions Singapore and Elaine from the Thomson branch for the great service and teaching me more about my body that I never would have realized if I didn't go for a consultation!

xoxo,

You May Also Like

0 comments