Bioderma Sensibio Range Review - the holy grail products for sensitive skin and approved by dermatologists

by - 1/16/2017 03:55:00 PM

HI 2017!!
It's a new year so that means new year's resolution and a brand new START!

I wanted to share with you a derma skincare brand that I'm sure EVERYONE knows but did you know there's a new addition to that popular range? 
I'm talking about Bioderma



Bioderma has been in the market and in Singapore for a while - I'm sure you guys know this brand because it has such a clean, simple packaging that everyone raves and swears by!

Bioderma is approved by dermatologists and they aim to provide derma skincare AND derma cosmetics to make sure that you skin is using only the highest quality and effective ingredients!

Today I'll sharing and reviewing 3 Bioderma items from the Sensibio Range!





BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O
(SGD$28.90 for 250ml)



This is THE micellar water that is approved by dermatologists and loved by makeup artists, celebrities, and many bloggers! This cleansing water is formulated with highly purified water, which means that it is the highest grade of pharmaceutical water that's free from impurities and irritants. 
So this baby is suitable for even very sensitive skin. 




Micellar Water is a makeup remover that doesn't require you to wash your face after removing your makeup! It sounds like a crazy idea since...if you do that with any other makeup remover = your face will hate you the next day. 

I mean this product will DEFINITELY be great for people who are super busy, partied all night long and can't be bothered to wash your face, and...LAZY (me!). 



There's 3 sizes available - 100ml (SGD$15.90) /250ml (SGD$28.90) /500ml (SGD$41.90)
The one I'm holding is 250ml!


Here's a view of the back!
  

So let's try this baby out! Since...that's the most effective way to test a makeup remover, right?


I have foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara, liquid lipstick, eyeshadow, and eyebrow pencil/powder. Soo... you can say that I have almost EVERY kind of makeup product on my face.


*removing my makeup*
Check out how it removed ALL my makeup! (on one side with one side of the cotton).
I was SUPER impressed how it was able to easily remove my liquid lippie!!
Usually I use an oil-based makeup remover, so I didn't expect it to come off but...IT DID!!
*mind blown*


Here's another shot of me with no makeup on one side~
My face felt like...I washed and toned my face!
Such a weird feeling since after you use makeup removers, you have that funky 'film' feeling on your skin and you DEFINITELY need to go wash your face. The Sensibio H20 didn't have that feeling at all. My skin felt refreshed and clean! 



I can understand why this is such a raved item! To be honest I thought it was overrated and I've been using other water-based makeup removers...but I couldn't be more wrong. LOL
I've become addicted to how my skin feels after using this product that it's replaced ALL my makeup removers!! 




BIODERMA GEL MOUSSANT
(SGD$33.90 for 200ml)


Now let me introduce you to one of the new family members of the Bioderma Sensibio Range!
The Bioderma Gel Moussant!


This is the Bioderma Gel Moussant gently cleanses while hydrating and soothing the skin. 
It's enriched with skin conditioning ingredients like coco-glucoside and glyceryl oleate, which also has lipid-restoring and moisturizing properties. It's suitable for both day and night for your face and eyes...not to mention also for sensitive skin! 


So what's also great about this product is...
-fragrance free
- soap free
- paraben free
- hypoallergenic


Hello gel cleanser~!
You can use this baby alone or together with the Bioderma Sensibio H20!
       

Here's the back of the packaging!



Some face washes ends up leaving your skin feeling super tight...which means it strips the moisture off of your skin = no no no no!!!
This cleanser was great since it left my skin feeling supple! If you're used to having lather in your face wash, keep in mind that this is SOAP FREE! That means that it won't give you that foam you get from your other face washes but this baby gets the job done!




 BIODERMA SENSIBIO DERMATOLOGICAL WATER
(SGD$19.90 for 150ml)


The next addition to the Bioderma Sensibio Range... 
the Bioderma Sensibio Dermatological Water
  
There's a lot of other body/face mists in the market and I've tried quite a few brands! 
Bioderma Sensibio Dermatological Water is using highly purified water - which is enhanced with a perfect balance of mineral salts and oligo-elements. What is oligo-elements? It's bioavailable forms of trace minerals that are rapidly aborbed sublinguqually. 


This is what the Bioderma Sensibio Dermatological Water does:
- soothes skin (includes mannitol, rhamnose, and zinc)
- maintains healthy skin cells
- suitable for sensitive skin  
- refreshes the skin 
- set makeup 
- you don't need to pat it dry! 


Here's the back of the packaging~!


In Singapore, besides the hot, humid weather we face... the office is SUPER DRY from the air-con!
You can see how cold my office is from my outfit LOL so you can imagine how dry my face feels! 
I also use it to set my makeup too! 


Super easy to use, just spray spray and you're done!

Besides the office, I brought it around in my backpack when I was in Japan!
It kept my skin hydrated and flake-free!!!


Here's just a random snippet from the trip - my skin was happy!
I kept spraying my friends with it when they felt like their face felt tight.
I wish I took more pics using this on myself and everyone in Japan...
*slap myself* 


I'm so SO happy that Bioderma expanded their range and included this dermatological water! 
I mean...I brought a 150ml spray along with me for a trip to Japan...if that doesn't scream I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I'm not sure what does...heh.
They also have a 50ml version for only $5.90 soooo...I'm definitely getting that the next time I travel!





All the products are available at Watsons, Guardian, Unity, Robinsons, Tan Tock Seng Hospital and the National Skin Centre



For updates and more information of the products, check out the information and links below!
Thank you to both Bioderma Singapore and the Sample Store for letting me try these products out!

xoxo,

You May Also Like

2 comments