Sample Store x Beauty Keeper Beauty Show @ Carnivore

by - 4/15/2017 02:56:00 PM

Recently I got to attend the Beauty Keeper x Sample Store Beauty Show! 



The event was held at Carnivore Brazilian Churrascaria at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands.
It's opposite where the food court, museum, and ice skating rink is. 


MY BODY IS READY TO NOMS!!


The meat was super yummy~ soft and melt-in-your-mouth goodness!


While waiting for the event, I was chillin' and catching up with my fav gurl - Janel!!! 
So fun hanging out with her~ We were talking about makeup and her recent trip to Korea!


Reunited with Vivian too! My goodness her and her bf are like #couplegoals!! 
I'm also jelly that she looks SO NICE in blonde hair!!!


The event was filled with awesome highlights!
First of all, our host was HOSSAN LEONG!! 
My goodness this man was HILARIOUS!! I couldn't stop laughing and during the event, he asked me a super embarrassing question on one of the products and I gotta say...I think I cleared a few things from my bucket list thanks to him!
(Say 'Nipple' into a mic in a huge public area on a Sunday and say a sexual innuendo joke about the alternative usage of one of the featured products).


We also got to see a makeup/beauty demonstration by Candy Tiong!
My gosh she is so pretty!! Her knowledge on beauty and makeup was also amazing.
So who were her models during the demonstration?


The grand finalists from SING!China Seasons 2 (Singapore Selections)!


We (the audience) got to see some funny moments while some of the grand finalists were the models during the demonstration!




BTW!! MIO'S ALSO JAPANESE LIKE MEEEEEE!!
I was like telling Janel, I THINK SHE'S JAPANESE!! I WANNA GO SAY HI!
Throughout the entire event and...I WAS RIGHT~!!


So you're probably curious with the products featured during the demonstration and the products we got were given in our goodie bag right~?


Well here's me happily holding up the goodie bag!...and not looking at the camera LOL!
Let me go through the products with you with a short review!


One of the products I really liked from Starsuki is their lippie!!
The packaging isn't light (that means not cheap! lol) and the color is very pigmented!
It's also very hydrating and comfortable on the lips.


Here's the swatch of the colors!


Next product I liked was the Perfect Remover Pen 2.0!
It's a 2way makeup fixer pen for those moments you need to fix your winged liner or lippie.
Super effective and I like how the formula isn't like those waxy fixer pens in Daiso. 


Falsies from All-Belle! All-Belle is one of the leading eyelashes manufacturer with the aim to provide the best and highest quality MIT lashes to their customers. 


Maskingdom Taiwan Aboriginal Series - B Masks
These are perfect for gifts or souvenirs and I find this so interesting because the design and ingredients used are inspired by the Aboriginal tribes of Taiwan! 


Here's what all the designs look like!
So pretty right??


userISM Perfect Moment Ultra Water Facial Mask
I just gotta say...PACKAGING IS EVERYTHING!!! I just love how it's in a test tube with a tweazer! You just need to add the 5ml efficiency essence  and apply to your face for 20-25minutes!
The remaining essence can be used as your usual skincare routine for the next 7-10 days!
I just love how the packaging allows you to store the essence - unlike other face masks that are in the sheet format and you DIE DIE need to you it all up (and you end up splatting your arms, legs, neck, etc. with the mask).


userISM D.D. Cream SPF 50 Dynamic All-Daily Defense 
I'm honestly in love with this product! Yes it's a little bit on the pricey side but it really feels light on the skin! The coverage is light  but buildeable! It's also 50% skincare so it's really great for those days you don't really want to apply makeup!


Serlando Rosy Pink Moisture Dew
This is the product that Hossan was asking me about! You can use this tint for your lips, nipples (areola), and your 'lower lips'. Not sure if you want to use it for all 3 locations at one go...but then again I don't think ANYONE will ever ask to borrow your lippie if you say that it's multipurpose! LOL
The tint includes ingredients like Lumiskin which brightens the skin and gives a rosy glow on where it is applied. 


Here's a swatch of the product!
So besides my 'lower lips' I've tried this product and I've gotta say, it really does what it claims to do! It hydrates the area it's applied to and leaves a rosy pink finish! 
If you don't really like putting on lipstick, this will definitely be a great alternative!


Destino Advaned Repairing Face Soap
Can we just pause and look at how pretty the packaging is? This soap is very popular in Taiwan and it's a gentle, yet powerful cleansing soap. It helps to fight free radical and help activate cell repair and restore skin damages from the environment. 



At home I tried it with and without a net and I was quite surprised that it foams really well even without a net!! The soap really left my face clean but not squeaky clean!


Phytopia Stretch Marks Remover & SlimWay 
Got to try the SlimWay oil and I've been using it every night to massage my fats~
I'm hoping that in 3 weeks time I'll see some results! 


The Mollifix athleisure wears! How pretty is the packaging????


These babies are supposed to give you puppies some boost AND support them while you exercise!


After the event we got to meet the finalists!
Photo opportunity moment? COUNT ME IN!!!


Marcus! He is the finalist who will be representing Singapore!!
WOOHOO!!! All the best! :) 


I also got to take a selfie with Hossan~!!!
*fangirl moment*
He was super friendly and bubbly~ His hair is also super #hairgoals! 


Yay~! Mio-chan~!
She was surprised when I told her I was Japanese (quite a common reaction I get LOL)
The funniest thing was that we had a mutual friend - who's name is also KIYOKO!!
HAHAHA THE WORLD IS TOO SMALL I CANNOT!!


Thank you so much Beauty Keeper and the Sample Store for the wonderful afternoon!

For more information about Beauty Keeper and the Sample Store check out the links below!



Have a great week ahead everyone!

xoxo,

You May Also Like

0 comments