STARSUKI Kiss Me Now Lipstick Review

by - 5/10/2017 03:22:00 PM

Hey y'all! Remember the Beauty Keeper event I attended a while back?
Well I got to sit down and review the products and I wanted to share with you one of the brands I'm in love with! 


The brand is none other than...Starsuki!
Starsuki was made for ladies who want to EXPRESS themselves and to add a POP of color to their life!
The product I wanted to share about is their Kiss Me Now Lipstick!


This lipstick is packed with Vitamin E + C, Shea Butter, and Macadamia Nut Oil!
So you can imagine how moisturizing this lippie is.


Here's the back label of the products!


The 3 colors I got to try are the following:


09. Beach Cocktail
10. Peachy Lovestruck
11. Neon Bikini

These are super cute colors for the summer! 
Let me go through each shade with you.


09. Beach Cocktail


This is a fun, pop orange shade.
This can be used as a full lippie or perfect to create the gradient lip.


This color is suitable for all skin tones and skin color!
I was first scared that it will be too orange against my yellow undertone skin but I was pleasantly surprised!


10. Peachy Lovestruck


A beautiful peachy coral shade!
THIS! Is a super universal color.
This is a great spring/summer shade


Such a sweet color!


11. Neon Bikini


This is a the perfect shade for those gurls who are LOUD AND PROUD!!!
Those gurls who are ready to go out and parteh!!!


This isn't the perfect shade for my skintone but I love how fun it is!!
It also makes my lips POP OUT!!!


Here's all 3 shades swatched together! 

09. Beach Cocktail
10. Peachy Lovestruck
11. Neon Bikini

This is just ONE SWIPE!
Look at how pigmented this baby is!


A perfect size to place in your purse/makeup pouch.
It packs a nice 1.8g of product too!

Did I mention that the packaging feels very expensive?
Some brands use plastic for the lippie case which gives that 'drug store' brand vibes but this casing is nice n' heavy~!!


These lippies are hydrating, pigmented and quite long lasting! 
It's not transfer-proof but for a regular lipstick, it was able to survive a KFC lunch session.
It's very easy to reapply too.

Out of these 3 shades? My favorite is 10 Peachy Lovestruck!
Definitely a great go-to color!


Thank you so much Beauty Keeper and the Sample Store for the wonderful afternoon!
For more information about Beauty Keeper and the Sample Store check out the links below!




Have a great week ahead everyone!

xoxo,

You May Also Like

0 comments