Kowayo Dewy Shine 少女針 (Ellanse) Treatment Review

by - 7/05/2017 12:30:00 PM

HAPPY MIDWEEK Y'ALL!!!
Today I'm here to share with you my experience getting the Kowayo Dewy Shine 少女針 (Ellanse) treatment!!


Kowayo is all about looking naturally fresh, radiant and rejuvenated!
Kowayo in Korean means to 'be pretty' and it's amazing how you can drop by during your lunch break to get a quick lift me up!

One of the treatments offered is the Kowayo Dewy Shine 少女針 which is a specially designed collagen stimulation treatment (Ellanse) that helps to stimulate your body's own collagen to LIFT the cheeks, forehead, chin, and under eye area. 

Ellsanse is different from the usual dermal fillers (which I've done before) since it doesn't just correct the wrinkles and folds but it gives a long term effect by stimulating your own collagen production! That means that you can treat the CAUSE of your skin instead of doing a quick fix! 

This treatment is suitable for treating other skin conditions like saggy cheeks, enlarged pores, and acne scarring!


Getting the numbing cream applied...


You can kind of see in this photo that my cheeks aren't as full and they're 'flat'.


First I did my forehead!
My scar got a lot less visible after my last fillers but it's not a permanent solution - so bye scar!!!


Right after the fillers - it's a little red and swelling-ish but it wasn't painful at all~
Thanks to the numbing cream! 


Next up - my cheeks!


I'm done! The treatment was over in...less than 10 minutes, maybe 7 minutes?
Super quick, hassle-free and pain-free!!

BEFORE
You can see that my cheeks aren't that prominent and the area under my eyebags look sunken in

The area under my eyebags look less sunken and my cheeks look fuller!
AFTER:

Right after the treatment, I can feel and see that my cheeks are fuller!!! 
Like I just look down and I see my cheeks!! That's NEVER happened in my life so I was like...
'HI CHEEKS!!!' The great thing is that there's no downtime and taking photos and selfies right after the treatment?

NO PROBLEM!!


Here's a before/after photo ↑
You can see how my cheeks look more fuller!!! 
I also look a bit younger right? right??? Also my skin looks more glowing...


Here's a few shots 1 week after the treatment!
I started to notice when I was applying my makeup that the pores around my upper cheek area was starting to get smaller and less visible!!! I was like 'WHY DIDN'T I GET THIS TREATMENT ON MY ENTIRE FACE!!!!' I have acne scars and enlarged pores on my entire cheeks so when I saw it getting less visible, it was like...the happiest makeup application day of my life LOL!!! 


Here's a few shots 2 weeks after the treatment!
As you can see, my selfie game is getting stronger thanks to the lift-me-up!

If you see me on the streets, you won't be able to tell I did ANYTHING to my face, but that's the whole point about aesthetics! It's not like plastic surgery where you change your entire face. It's not like you're tearing down the entire flat to make it into a completely different place, but working with what you have to make the best flat EVER! (Sorry if my example isn't good...)

The whole point is to LOVE how you look and to embrace it, but it don't mean you can't tweak a bit here and there to make yourself the best version of yourself!

If you're wondering the price...
The Ellanse Collagen Stimulation fillers is $1,500 per syringe! 


Thank you to Dr. Wong and his amazing team for taking great care of me and I'm in mad love with the results!

For updates and more information of the services available at Kowayo Aesthetics,
check out the information and links below!

1 Raffles link 01-03C

Singapore 039393
Email: enquiries@kowayo.com
Phone: +65 6884 4297

OPERATING HOURS
Mon – Fri 11:00am – 8:00pm
Sat 11:00am – 6:00pm
Sun & PH Closed


[Website]  [Facebook]  [Instagram]

Thank you to both Kowayo Aesthetic and Gotideas for the invitation!

xoxo,

You May Also Like

0 comments