[Beauty x Makeup x GIVEAWAY] Winter Holiday Giveaway!

by - 12/28/2012 01:44:00 AM

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!

I hope that y'all had an amazing Chrismas AND Boxing Day!!

I spent my Christmas holidays with my family in Jakarta!
I'll be posting my travel post real soon!!
(so stay tuned~)

☆☆☆

Ok probably the part that you guys were waiting for...

☆☆☆GIVEAWAY TIME!!!☆☆☆
*applause*


PLEASE NOTE! 
I am not affiliated to WishTrend
I am hosting this giveaway because I have purchased this and I thought
that this would be a great gift!
Besides. Christmas is all about giving! Not receiving!


☆☆☆

So would you like to know what I'll be giving away?




I will be giving away the...

 (I like it so much that I got one for myself too LOL!!!)



☆☆☆


And Wishtrend was so sweet!!!!
They included a Christmas card for my wishbox!!!
*heart melt*


☆☆☆
 
What will be in this wishbox?
Here it is!


So many goodies!!!
*happy dance* 


☆☆☆


 For further details regarding each product...
check out the description below!

☆☆☆


I've been trying all the products and I must say...
this is probably the best WishBox so far!!!! 

My bestie Tammy agrees!! I got her the L'Cret matte nail polish and she is LOVIN it!

Here's a pic! 


 Tammy flaunting her new nail color! nice right????
 

☆☆☆


☆How To Join!☆
1. Be a reader of my blog
(www.theperfectximperfection.com)
2. Leave a comment with your...
- Name
- Username 
(if your google account isn't the same as your name) 
- Email
3. Link back to my website (or tweet me!) if you blogged or posted about this giveaway!

☆Other Info!☆
★Winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to respond. If I don't receive a response...
another winner will be chosen!

★ Open to all countries!!! 
Because I'm in the mood to be like Santa! ^^ (lol)

★ Winner will be randomly picked!

★ You can post EVERYDAY (if you want~) 
to increase your chances!



☆☆☆



THE GIVE AWAY WILL END ON...

Jan 3, 2013!!

why this date? it's 01.03.13
But that's why winning on this day = you're awesome LOL!

The Giveaway is over!
Thank you for all of you who joined !! 
(*・ω・)ノ♥
I'll be posting who the winner is very soon!!! 

☆☆☆

I'm so sorry that I've been really MIA from blogging.
I'll promise I'll blog more often!!!
Been preparing new posts which will be flowing like mad real soon!!!

☆☆☆


Have a lovely Festive season!


xoxo,
Kiyoko




You May Also Like

30 comments

  1. Name: Olesia Flegka
    Username: Lulu
    Email: redalepou(at)yahoo(dot)com
    tweeted: https://twitter.com/LuluFleg/status/284640958061088769



    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Name:Laura Carneiro de Azevedo
    Email: the_umbrella_of_glass@hotmail.com
    GFC: Indx Mandy Louis
    tweeted: https://twitter.com/itsgermanotta/status/284721845310218240

    ReplyDelete
  5. Name: natasha sobhn
    Email: natasha60000@hotmail.com
    tweeted: https://twitter.com/Natasha540/status/284728152977199105

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tweet #2 https://twitter.com/Natasha540/status/285343117111066626

      Delete
    2. tweet#3:
      https://twitter.com/Natasha540/status/285744134826905602

      Delete
    3. tweet#4:
      https://twitter.com/Natasha540/status/286219158214033408

      Delete
  6. GFC: lie-ying
    Email: lie-ying_wu@live.nl
    Twitter: LYGx_
    Tweet: https://twitter.com/LYGx_/status/284753070796197889

    ReplyDelete
  7. Name Natasha
    gfc blublu
    twitter sissy899
    katnatasha(at)gmail.com
    tweet
    https://twitter.com/sissy899/status/284766248057839616

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyday entry
    Tweeted: https://twitter.com/abegaila1/status/285015041525301248
    abegail856@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. GFC: fatema
    email: mclasb11@hotmail.com
    username: fatema
    tweet: https://twitter.com/mclasb/status/285038655758811136

    ReplyDelete
  10. Name Natasha
    gfc blublu
    twitter sissy899
    katnatasha(at)gmail.com
    tweet https://twitter.com/sissy899/status/285136242365050880

    ReplyDelete
  11. Name : Vica Andriani
    Username : pikapikh
    Email : pika.pikh@hotmail.com
    Twitter : @pikapikh

    ReplyDelete
  12. Name: Febronia Kiong
    Username: NiaK
    Email: cherrylolipops@live.com
    FB share : https://www.facebook.com/febronia.kiong
    LOVE YOU PRETTY <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everyday entry :)
    https://twitter.com/abegaila1/status/285458246775488514
    abegail856@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Name Natasha
    gfc blublu
    twitter sissy899
    katnatasha(at)gmail.com
    tweet https://twitter.com/sissy899/status/285476380865617920

    ReplyDelete
  15. name: amber kwek
    Username: kwek likesmusic
    email: kweklikesmusic@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. name: lee liet
    email: leeliet@hotmail.com
    i have shared on twitter: https://twitter.com/leeliet/status/285894460930396160

    ReplyDelete
  17. Name: liz figler
    gfc: liz figler
    email: lizfigler@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Name : Nurul Amirah
    GFC : Mizu chan
    e-mail : marvelikalife@gmail.com

    tweet : https://twitter.com/Ashihana/status/286358110673702912
    blog post : http://marvelikalife.blogspot.com/2013/01/haul-etude-house-princess-etoinette.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tweet #2 - https://twitter.com/Ashihana/status/286533663116640256

      Delete
  19. -Name: Shasha
    -Username: Shasha
    -Email: laurensianatasha (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  20. 1. Be a reader of my blog
    (www.theperfectximperfection.com)
    Awesome Giveawayyy <3
    - Name: Sabrina Tedjokusuma
    - Email: sabrinatjo@gmail.com

    Thank youuuu <3


    Love, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  21. Name: Haliemah Zahari
    Email: haliemahzahari@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Name Natasha
    gfc blublu
    twitter sissy899
    katnatasha(at)gmail.com

    tweet https://twitter.com/sissy899/status/286583279010869248

    ReplyDelete
  23. - Name Rondah S
    - Username soccermom1
    -Email- rjs682 at yahoo dot com
    _Tweet
    https://twitter.com/rjs682/status/286606283132526593

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Name Natasha
    gfc blublu
    twitter sissy899
    katnatasha(at)gmail.com
    tweet https://twitter.com/sissy899/status/286854921834352640

    ReplyDelete
  26. Name John
    gfc johnmspt
    twitter trelocat
    trelocat(at)gmail.com
    tweet https://twitter.com/trelocat/status/286900757536571392

    ReplyDelete