[Travel] Christmas Holidays in Jakarta!

by - 12/30/2012 03:39:00 AM

I was able to get a few days off of work so...
I decided to go visit my parents in Jakarta!!!

Here's how I spend my holiday!


★☆★


December 23
Off to Jakarta~!
See you in a few days Singapore~♪ 

...


1.3(ish) hours later...

I reached Jakarta and had a quick lunch with my parents!

 After lunch we headed back home~
 
Then I had a coffee break with my papa @ this new restaurant at right downstairs my parent's place!

I got a tour around the new tower that recently finished but...
I forgot to take photos T_T
I'll make sure I take more pics next time!
The pool!!!
Really pretty right???
They're trying to go for this Bali Resort theme~

I realized I haven't swam in this pool yet...
o_o
 Something I should do real soon LOL


★☆★


Also I got the sweetest surprise when I arrived!!!
My mom's friend made me Monte Blanc!!!!
(super love this cake >.<)


★☆★




After chillin....
My family headed for a massage!!
(YAY MASSAGE!!!)
We decided to go to SVANA!
This was my first time to go~

 The interior!

The foot bath spot....
SO NICE >.<

 
This is where the pampering begins!

I'M READY~!!!!
(so unglam... *hides*)

OHAI BED!!!
  
What I love about Jakarta...
MASSAGES!!! ♪

This time I did a deep tissue massage~
Gosh it was SOOOO NICE!!
I slept like a whale the entire time... zzzzz

 
Super recommend it!!

★☆★


After the massage I went to a dinner party with my family friends!

*after applying alota makeup*
HELLO I'M READY!

The theme was

WHITE

Unfortunately I didn't receive that memo...
So the closest outfit I had was black x white
OTL
Camho!
Lookie my mama's behind me!!!
So pretty right~???

So after the dinner...PHOTO TIME!
The mommy's are a huge fan of photo-taking so I decided to take some pics for my mama!
Look at all the pretty mommys!!!!!!!!!

The daddys!!

THE MOMMYS AND DADDYS!
\( ^0^ )/


...and finally
 THE KIDS!!!
(gosh I stand out so much cuz I'm wearing black T_T)

It was such a fun night~
Can't wait for another hang out!!! >.<


December 24

Christmas eve was a chill day~
I slept in till...super late LOL
Heading to lunch with my papa!

Ippachi for sushi!!!

Chirashi sushi!!!!!
nom nom nom nom nom!!!


★☆★


 After lunch my mama and I went shopping~
Then..

WE WENT FOR A FACIAL!!!!
OOOOOOH MY GOSH IT WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!

But sorry... no photo T_T
 I'll make sure the next time I go I'll take pics!!!


★☆★


For dinner my family had nabe (hot pot)!!!!!
nom nom nom nom nom!


December 25


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
Say hello to the Christmas tree at the lobby~


I went to the Christmas service @ my friend's church!
Had such a great time~


 ★☆★


I was able to join my friends for lunch!!
wheeeeee~~~~
first makan outing with my friends!!
*happy dance*
Potato Head! lol

 Love the interior~
We got to climb this slope-thingy to the second floor.
This is the second floor!!

 
Hello second floor!!!!!

What did I have?

Smoked Salmon!
gosh it was so yummy...
*foodgasm*


★☆★


After lunch I went to get my hair done!!!!
I went to Shunji Matsuo @ Kemang Village by Sugai-san!
 
*curly curly*


 Tadah~☆
curly curly wave wave!


★☆★

Then dinner?

Need I say more? LOL


Dec 26

My final day in Jakarta!

I started the day with...
LUNCH!!
SUPER DUPER YUMMEH SUSHI!!
(did I mention I love sushi? LOL)


*Then a looooong window shopping spree happens*


After some shopping...
my mom and I had tea @ the Grand Hyatt!
The peach tea was super yum...
Isn't my mom's bag lovely?????
It's so pretty~


★☆★


After talking about all the fun times in Singapore...
it was time for me to head to the airport.


★☆★


As I was waiting for the plane...
I watched the sun set!
Pretty right?


I had such a fun time in Jakarta
(even though it was super short)
It helped recharge my spirit x1000!!

It was a great way to end 2012 and to prepare for 2013!!!

 Bye Bye Jakarta!
Thank you for the awesome time~


★☆★


Christmas this year was super...crazy!!
All the love that I got from all my friends...
I seriously wanted to cry T_T
 Thank you so much everyone!!!!!
I seriously don't think I deserve all this...
I'm so blessed to have friends like you in my life!


★☆★


 How did you spend your Christmas this year?


★☆★

xoxo,

Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments