[Beauty x Review] Lovemore My Melody Oil Free and Moisturizing 3D Fitted Mask Review

by - 12/10/2012 04:19:00 AM

*<(●´з`)ノ*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・Sponsored Review ・*:.。. .。.:*・゚゚・*ヽ(´ε`●)>*

  Sponsored by...

Thank You So Much!
 I'm so happy that I get to try out more masks again!!
*happy dance*
Just LOVE all the ranges they have on their website!!
(masks overdose... ❤❤❤❤)


❤❤


So what will I be blogging about today?

Lovemore My Melody Oil Free 3D Fitting Mask
&
Lovemore My Melody Moisturizing 3D Fitting Mask
So cute right!?!?!?!?!


❤❤



Pyon Pyon!
That's the onomatopoeia for a bunny hopping!!!

So excited to blog about this mask!!!

Why?
Here's a little bit more information about the mask!



❤❤


Ingredients



❤❤


Before
Well I think the pic below explains what my current skin condition is!
↓↓↓
Yup... story of my life.
My bumps of my skin that has been affecting my legs/arms/ tummy region has now...
GOT TO MY FACE!!!
OTL

I wish I could figure out the problem but no Dr has been able to find out the real cause T_T


❤❤


Applying The Mask

Time to put on the mask!!!
Both masks smelled really nice~
I was really surprised at the oil control (pink) mask because it smelled really sweet~
LIKE CANDY! I'm sure my bestie Tammy would love LOVE this mask! ^^

TIME TO PUT IT ON!!
*takes out and put on face*

Isn't the shape of this mask so interesting??
It's not like the usual masks that has the flappy thing for your nose...
I like that because I get to stick the mask riiiiight to the side of my nose!
(But...it's a tiiiiny bit too big for my nose)

ALSO I LOVE THE EYE FLAPPY THING!!
(excuse to sleep)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
(for 15-20 mins!!!!!)


❤❤


After
- redness = decreased
- skin = refreshed, smells nice (lol) & moisturized
Sadly the bumps didn't go away T_T
(but durh... this mask didn't promise that LOL)

After make up...
My skin looks good right!?!?!?!
Yay for applying a mask before makeup!
It stores A LOT of moisture to your skin so your foundation glides on your face really well! 
(also the bumps on my skin looks less visible..*THUMBS UP*)


❤❤


My Thoughts
What I LOVE About This Mask
- IT'S SO CUTE!!! HAVE YOU SEEN A CUTER PACKAGING THAN THIS!?!?
- 3D Shape fits well
- non-sticky!!!! 
- SMELLS YUUUUMMY!  
- both masks moisturizes/makes skin less oily & fairer immediately and the following day

What I felt MEH About This Mask
- The middle stitching/indent ripped a little when I was applying the mask T_T
- the nose part was juuuust a little too big for me

Overall I like this mask!!
*thumbs up*
Lovemore is always have really great masks!!!


❤❤


For more information about this Mask... 
check LoveMore's facebook page here
&
check out Secretive's facebook page here


❤❤❤


Do you like My Melody?

❤❤❤

xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments