[Beauty x Makeup x Review] Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream Review SPF 42 PA+++ Review

by - 7/18/2013 06:33:00 PM

Hey y'all!!! 
I'm FINALLY free from school for a few weeks so I'll be blogging a lot during the next few weeks~♪
Today I'll be blogging about a popular Korean BB Cream from Missha!


(Yes... I decided to make this post's banner Funasshi-! 
ふなっしー可愛いよぉぉぉー!!!!)
ALRIGHTY BACK TO THE REVIEW!!


About Missha
Revealing beauty secrets and effective skincare through Missha to all modern women in Singapore!
You can now purchase leading brand skincare products and cosmetics without paying extravagant prices in Singapore. Choose from Missha extensive range of luxurious skincare products, cosmetics, nail polishes, body care products and accessories at the following locations:




About The Product
Blemish Balm, also called BB Cream, is known to have been formulated as an after-treatment cream to help patients who have gone through laser skin surgery to soothe and regenerate the skin.
The M Perfect Cover BB Cream gives an even and natural-looking coverage with the soothing, moisturizing
 properties of a cream. It is suitable for all skin types including acne-prone skin, and can be used as a makeup base or foundation. 
(from the Missha Website)


Coverage:
Very good!
This baby was able to covers redness (and I mean SUPER red like...inflamed redness!!!)
and also evens out the skin tone.

Texture:
Creamy, smooth, easy to blend, but I think out of all the other BB creams I've tried this one feels a little thicker in terms of its consistency. 


Available Shades: 
(from the Missha Website)
There's a total of 5 shades!
The one that I have is #23 (Natural Beige)~! 




Before
So this is what I look like before the application!

Natural lighting, NO FILTER, and NO MAKEUP.
It's really obvious that my skin's super red and with a few acne marks
T_____T




How to Use

Super simple!
Just pump the cream to your hand and apply with either a brush or your fingers!





After
After applying the cream...
The cream blends into my skin and look at how natural it looks!!!
I just love how my previously red cheeks just disappear and evens out my skin tone ♪
Super happy with what this BB cream is capable of!
The oil control is really good too!!
If it's a super hot day, I only need to touch up once!!!
ONCE!!

And you know... it just makes me wanna...
camho LOL
(yes I put on makeup  >.< )





My Thoughts

So my overall thoughts on this product is a super double thumbs up! 
Probably the best BB Cream I've tried so far and I kinda understand why so many people were raving about this product!
Super happy that I FINALLY got to try this baby out~!!!

Yay Moments
☆ MORE SHADES!!! 
I think this is one of the first BB Creams that I've tried that offered more than 2 shades!!! 

☆ Great coverage
I like how it covers all my yucky imperfections AND doesn't clog my pores!
ALSO!!! It evens out the skin tone WITHOUT making me look ghostly.

☆ Good for oily skin
I have the OILIEST T-Zone and I must say...
this BB Cream does a great job minimizing the damage! LOL

☆ SPF 42 PA+++
YAY for SPF~

☆ Pump Dispenser
As I mentioned in my previous Philosophy BB Cream Review,
I'm a huge fan of Pump Dispensers~♪




To find out more about Missha,
check out the links below!



xoxo,
Kiyo

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, have you tried Misha Signature Real Complete BB Cream and / or other brand like Skin79 BB cream?

    ReplyDelete