[Beauty x Review] How to survive the Summer!! Ettusais Aqua Splash OB Review

by - 7/23/2013 08:00:00 AM

School's done (for now) and it's...
SUMMER TIME!!

It's my first time (ish) to experience what summer's like in Japan and... 
OH MY GOODNESS IT'S SO BLOODY HOT!!!
*rips hair out*

I thought that Singapore and Melbourne's summer was bad but
WOAAAAH Japan's brings it to a whole new level.





So my skin type is combination but with a  
SUPER OILY T-ZONE!!!!!!!!!
Which brings me to today's review!
This is my buddy for the hot summer days~




About Ettusais
Et tu sais is a phrase you’ll often hear French girls using when they gather to share news and gossip with their friends. It means “You know what?”.
Inspired by the modern, trendy and individualistic Parisian girl, Ettusais believes in giving women fun, tools to their individualism, and freedom from adult acne!




About the Product
This is the new and improved formula from Ettusais' previous Aqua Splash product.
They have renewed the formula to meet the needs of women who claim that 'oily/shiny skin' is their number 1 skin problem during the Spring & Summer. 
In addition, they have increased the ML to 58ML (previously 40ML)! 
So now you can use spray spray spray on this product
as much as you like~♪


3 Big Points about this Product!
1. Sebum Absorbing Powder helps absorb any excess sebum 
The porous powder absorbs any excess sebum to make your face have a smooth & matte finish!
2. The ultra-fine powder prevents the pores to stand out
(Pore Foggy Powder)
3. Fixes your makeup with a refreshing sensation 
(Grapefruit Scent)

This cooling, makeup fixer, and oil-blotter paper-like mist is a must have for this Summer!!




Before
After being outside for the whole day,
you can start to see that unwanted shine on your nose/cheek area 
Say hellooo to the shine on my nose 



How to Use 
Gonna use Blythe's explanation on how to use the mist.


1. SHU SHU
Shake the bottle well and SHU SHU (spray) the mist 15cm from your face

2. *Pat Pat*
Lightly pat the mist into your skin

3. DONE!!
Congratulations!
Now you're a さらさらGIRL like Blythe! 




After
This mist is a real life saver!!! 
I came across this mist when I was waiting to meet up with my friend and when I looked in the mirror, 
I saw how shiny and icky my face was!!!!!!!!
Then I picked up the tester for this mist, sprayed it on, and realized how effective it was!!!!
Gonna make sure that I bring this to Singapore when I head over there for a visit!




My Thoughts

I've tried oil-blotting paper and also gels but I think that 
this mist is the most effective product I've ever tried to control my oily T-zone. 
I'm gonna make sure that this will ALWAYS be in my makeup pouch!!!

Yay Moments
✿ Smells great!
I love anything that's citrus-scented products
(ask Tammy, she knows how much I love it hahahahaha)

✿ Leaves my skin matte
It absorbs excess shine and is the best thing to have when I'm touching up my makeup

✿ 100% refined water, oil-free, and colorant-free
I love anything that my skin loves 

✿ Sebum Balancing Ingredients
It prevents enlarged pores and doesn't make it stand out





To find out more about Ettusais,

check out the links below!

Ettusais Japan Website



Hope that everyone's enjoying their Summer break!
Signing off with another camho pic LOL

xoxo,
Kiyo

You May Also Like

0 comments