[Hair x Sponsored] Essential ~ Your Perfect Solution to Combination Hair ~

by - 5/17/2015 11:35:00 PM

Do you hate it when you have dry ends but when you buy those moisturizing shampoo/conditioner for dry/brittle hair it ends up making your scalp super oily? Just like how our skin has a combination type, our hair can be both dry and oily! Since most hair care items focuses on either dry or oily hair, we have to end up choosing either one or buy TWO shampoos for ONE HEAD.
Well now you don't have to worry about that anymore with Essential's Deep Cleansing Care Shampoo & Conditioner is the answer to your combination hair problem!


Just a short background story - the moment I received the invitation to try the shampoo, I LOL-ed because here's a picture of my shower and the shampoo that I'm currently using.
So DUH I'll accept the sponsorship!? This is my second bottle of shampoo from Essential and I'm loving it!! My first bottle was the Moisturizing Frizz-free series (Pink). 



Back to the review~
The new improved Essential range brings the best of both worlds to our hair! With the combination of the Smart Cuticle Care & Sebum Cleansing Technology, you can achieve moisturized hair with a refreshed scalp!

The Light Finish Volumizing is great if you have limp & flat hair and need that extra OOMPH.

The Deep Cleansing Care is great for oily scalp dry ends.
Which is one of my biggest hair concerns!!





 My thoughts on the new Essential shampoo & conditioner series?
  Thanks to the Essential Deep Cleansing Care Shampoo, my oily scalp  & bangs are oil-free for the whole day without drying out my hair or causing split ends! This shampoo & conditioner is the best for the SUPER humid weather in Singapore! I haven't gotten a chance to try the Light Finish Volumizing series but I'm looking forward to trying it out as soon as I finish the Deep Cleansing Care series!



Zooooom UP
I have VERY damaged & dry hair because I've been dying/perming/straightening my hair since I was... 10~11 years old? So I've given up on achieving the silky smooth hair that my bestie has but I've been trying to save my hair from all the split ends and looking like a haystack, because every time I go to the hair salon the hairstylist will say 'You're hair is very damaged/dead/dry/etc'. 
Since I started using Essential, I really feel like it's helped my hair become healthier-looking so I'm a very happy~♪


 Here's a shot of my recently bleached & colored hair
As you can see...
NO SPLIT ENDS!!! 
私 & 髪の毛 = 大満足です♪




In addition to the shampoos & conditioners, I also received two massage shampoo brushes.

I don't think a lot of people in Singapore uses a shampoo brush but in Japan it's quite common to find theses at any drug stores. Previously it was associated to guys because it was marketed for scalp/receding hairlines, but now Japanese women use it to remove hard to remove dirt & sebum from the scalp, improve blood circulation, promote relaxation, and helps prolong & protect your pretty manicured nails! 

They even provided a mini manual on how to use the brush and how to take care of it.
Now your shower/bath time will be even more relaxing with this massage brush!





From mid-May you can get a free Massage Shampoo Brush (hot pink or mint green) with the Essential Shampoo & Conditioner (750ml) set for $19.60! It's the same one that I mentioned in this blog post & I think it's super worth it!!
It'll be available at all supermarkets and here's a list of where it's available: 

NTUC:
100AM
Ang Mo Kio Blk 712

Ang Mo Kio Hub

Bedok North A

Bt Merah

Bt Timah Plaza

Changi Business Park 

City Square Mall
Clementi Mall
East Point
Hougang A
Hougang Lifestyle Mall
Hougang Point
JEM
Jurong Point Xtra
Kang Kar Mall
Marine Parade
Punggol Plaza
Sports Hub
Sun Plaza
Taman Jurong
Tampines Mall
Thomson Plaza
Toa Payoh HDB Hub 
White Sands
Zhong Shan Park

Sheng Siong:

Clementi 720
Geylang
Jalan Bahar
Serangoon
Teban Gardens
Tekka Mall
Woodlands 6A
Woodlands 200

Meidi Ya Supermarket Liang Court



If you want to try out the shampoo & conditioner before getting the set, you're in luck!!
Essential Singapore is giving out free samples of the Deep Cleansing Care Shampoo & Conditioner!
Just click on the link here to redeem it ♪


Follow Essential on IG & FB to be the first to find out about any new updates! 




A big thank you once again to the Sample Store & Essential Singapore!!

xoxo,
Yes! This is my new sign(-ish) because it isn't created by me LOL 
- credit's to the kareshi!

You May Also Like

0 comments