[Beauty x Sponsored x Review] Biore NEW Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover

by - 7/07/2015 10:47:00 AM

After a long day at work/partying/supper, all you want to do is to hit the bed and SLEEP
BUT DON'T GO TO BED IF YOU HAVEN'T REMOVED YOUR MAKEUP!!
If you sleep with your makeup on, you'll be damaging your poor skin! It can cause your skin to age faster, pores to be clogged (leading to bigger pores), and breakouts! So what everyone needs is a makeup remover that removes ALL the makeup quickly and thoroughly.

This is when Biore's NEW Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover comes to the rescue!
I'm pretty sure everyone's heard of Biore before and have used a Biore makeup remover
AT LEAST ONCE in your life. Well. this new and improved jelly makeup remover makes sure that you're skin is ready to enjoy a good night sleep!



ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The new Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover is back with even smoother lighter texture but with the same cleansing power that effortlessly dissolves & lifts off makeup.


HOW TO USE
To achieve the best results, apply the makeup remover on dry face (and hands). 
Don't use a cotton pad or tissue. 

1. Pump an appropriate amount (around 2-3 pumps) onto your hands
2. Spread it evenly over you face & eye area
3. Massage gently to dissolve the makeup
4. Rinse it off!



BEFORE/AFTER
This is my natural(ish) makeup because I applied a darker shade of lipstick on my lips so it's easier to tell the difference. FYI I have foundation, blushmascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and lipstick on. 
My natural makeup came off really easily and I loved how refreshed my skin felt!

Although I was impressed with how well it removed my natural makeup, I wanted to test the Jelly Makeup Remover by making it go up against the ラスボス
('lasu bosu' - the last boss you fight in a game situation).
All my super waterproof makeups! It includes mascara, eyeliners, lip stick/tattoo, and eye shadow. The mascara, eyeliners, and lip tattoo are usually really hard for me to remove with my other non-oil based makeup removers so this was definitely a challenge.

So to prove that it's waterproof, I only applied the makeup remover on the middle section of the swatches.

Gently massaged the middle section of the swatches...


Placed it under running water WITHOUT massaging it to prove how waterproof the makeup is.

Tadah! With just a gentle massage and quick rinse under the water you can see that the Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover was able to remove all of the waterproof makeup! As for the lip tattoo, the middle is slightly lighter than the ends and the fact that it was able to make a difference is impressive (not even my oil-based makeup remover can remove it).



VERDICT?
If you also tried & weren't impressed with the previous jelly makeup remover...
YOU NEED TO TRY THE NEW ONE!!
To be completely honest I was also iffy about the product because I wasn't really happy with the previous jelly makeup remover, but this has completely won me over! I just love how it feels like watery jelly, able to remove waterproof makeup, doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, and includes beauty essences!! 
I also love the overall design of the bottle! I realized a lot of makeup removers have the 'clean/simple' bottle design but Biore knows what girls want! The pink x dark brown bottle with the pink swirly deco... I love it!!

The New Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover ($24.90/230ml) is available at all leading supermarkets, personal care stores, and western pharmacies & departmental stores!
For more information about Biore Singapore & Sample Store check out the links below!

Biore Singapore
[Website][Facebook][Instagram]

Sample Store


TGIF & Have a great weekend everyone!

xoxo,

You May Also Like

0 comments