Pokemon Love ITS'DEMO MISSHA Magic Cushion Moisture Mini-Review

by - 6/19/2017 05:22:00 PM

Hey y'all~
So today I'll be doing a mini review on the Pokemon Love ITS'DEMO M Cushion Foundation!
I thought it should be short n sweet since it isn't a new product and...packaging is everything LOL!


MISSHA Magic Cushion Moisture SPF 50+/PA+++
A makeup base, sun-screen, and foundation with beauty essence in one cushion!


The packaging in Japanese says that with 1 touch, you will have dewy skin and it's a 10 second magic foundation.


This packaging includes the 3 starter pokemons from the first generation + pikachu (female).
Pikachu with the heart-shaped tail is a girl!


The other designs include just pikachu or the 1st gen starter pokemons.
I chose mine since...I get all of them - so...best of both worlds!


I got the darkest shade No. 23 Natural 
All I can say is that if THIS is natural, my actual skin color is DARK...

The other shade is No 21 Light - which probably means Pale AF


Here's the back of the packaging.


Can we just take a second to appreciate the adorable-ness of this packaging and also the cute AF pokeball charger that my bestie Tammy got me?
  

The puff also has a design too!!
ISN'T IT SO CUTE!? 


The seal on the cushion says, 
'Gently place the puff onto the cushion and pat onto the skin for perfect, beautiful skin!'

So I shall do what they tell me to...


*gently push*


Here's the product!
I tried patting it onto my hand to see the difference and WOW!!!!! 
Check out the two images below (without and with the cushion applied):



It definitely changes my skintone... *shock*
I tried applying it on my face and the coverage is medium/high coverage and definitely leaves a semi-dewy finish. It didn't feel too heavy and for those of you who prefer a matte finish, apply a translucent powder on top and you're done! 
Also...I noticed that the puff is SUPER SOFT!!! It felt like a beautyblender sponge and I prefer this puff more than other cushion foundation brands (Etude House, The Face Shop, Laneige, etc.).


Also the price is DEFINITELY RIGHT!!!
This is only retailing for ¥1,000 (w/o tax)!!!!!!
My goodness you get this adorable packaging, a pretty decent cushion foundation, and a bomb-ass puff THAT HAS A CUTE DESIGN!!

Available here on the ITS'DEMO online store.

For more information or the line up from the Pokemon Love ITS'DEMO range, 
check out the links below:

What is your favorite design or item from the series?

xoxo,

You May Also Like

0 comments