[Beauty x Event x Makeup] Sephora's Psychedelic Showdown!

by - 11/30/2012 06:31:00 PM

A little while ago...
There was an invitation being sent by Sephora for their Psychedelic Showdown party!
I love parties and event so... *RSVP-ed* LOL

So here's some pics from the event!!!


•○•

Got this voucher/coupon at the entrance!


•○•


 
Check out the pretty table...
with food  
♥♥♥♥♥ 

•○•


Yummy Sephora Cupcakes!

•○•


MACAROONS♥♥  


•○•

Unfortunately besides the food I was too busy getting tempted by all the goodies @ Sephora...
So I forgot to take pics... OTL
BUT!!!
Sephora took really awesome pics so here are some shots from the night!!!





For more photos from the event...
click here!


•○•


Remember the voucher/coupon at the beginning of the post?
Well this is what I got!!!
Check out all the goodies!!!
Sephora is SUPER generous when it comes to a goodie bag @ an event!!
*happy dance*

♥ 

A shot from my instagram account!!

•○•


Of course I couldn't end the night without a light retail therapy...
I've been dying to get my hands on these babies so...
why not at a special event like this??? ♥ 
 
•○•



The event was SUPER HUGE!!
LOTS of people too!
I was super impressed at the female singer that sang during the event too!!
*super thumbs up*

The only thing I realized was that...
people were getting a liiiiiittle bit too friendly with the champange.
>___<

Besides that the nomnom was GREAT and the event was overall an enjoyable experience!!!!
Thank you Sephora for the great event!!!
You guys really know how to party
\( ^0^ )/

•○•

For more updates about Sephora Singapore...
check out the links below!

SEPHORA SINGAPORE Facebook Page

SEPHORA SINGAPORE Twitter


•○•

Have you been to Sephora yet?
What's your favorite brand there!!

•○•

xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments