[Beauty x Event x Makeup] Sephora's Psychedelic Showdown!

by - 11/30/2012 06:31:00 PM

A little while ago...
There was an invitation being sent by Sephora for their Psychedelic Showdown party!
I love parties and event so... *RSVP-ed* LOL

So here's some pics from the event!!!



Got this voucher/coupon at the entrance!




 
Check out the pretty table...
with food  
 



Yummy Sephora Cupcakes!



MACAROONS  



Unfortunately besides the food I was too busy getting tempted by all the goodies @ Sephora...
So I forgot to take pics... OTL
BUT!!!
Sephora took really awesome pics so here are some shots from the night!!!





For more photos from the event...
click here!




Remember the voucher/coupon at the beginning of the post?
Well this is what I got!!!
Check out all the goodies!!!
Sephora is SUPER generous when it comes to a goodie bag @ an event!!
*happy dance*

 

A shot from my instagram account!!



Of course I couldn't end the night without a light retail therapy...
I've been dying to get my hands on these babies so...
why not at a special event like this???  
 
•○•



The event was SUPER HUGE!!
LOTS of people too!
I was super impressed at the female singer that sang during the event too!!
*super thumbs up*

The only thing I realized was that...
people were getting a liiiiiittle bit too friendly with the champange.
>___<

Besides that the nomnom was GREAT and the event was overall an enjoyable experience!!!!
Thank you Sephora for the great event!!!
You guys really know how to party
\( ^0^ )/


For more updates about Sephora Singapore...
check out the links below!

SEPHORA SINGAPORE Facebook Page

SEPHORA SINGAPORE Twitter



Have you been to Sephora yet?
What's your favorite brand there!!


xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments