[Life] さようなら 2012年!! 2013年キタァ~!

by - 1/01/2013 02:28:00 AM

I'm writing this post right now and...

I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE 2012 HAS  (since it's already past 12) ENDED!!!

O_O

This year flew by SUPER FAST!!!!


☆○☆


So many things happened this year...
good x bad.

BUT LET'S JUST FOCUS ON THE GOOD!!
*thumbs up*

1.My First Year of (serious) blogging!
Yes! I can't believe it hasn't even been a year since I started blogging!
Been so blessed this year to go to different events, being sponsored products to try,
 and to blogging about things I love!!!!


☆○☆

2. Spending time with my friends!
 To my old and new friends.
Thank you for being a part of my life this year!
Each one of you have left your mark in my heart and memories!
Love you guys so much!!!!!

To my friends who I was an idiot *smacks self* for not taking a photo with you....
you're still mucho imporante to me!!!
*e-hug*
Let's take more pics next year! ^0^


☆○☆


3. YOLO (face palm)

Unfortunately I couldn't think of a better title for this part...
1. I experienced my first authentic Chinese New Year celebration!
2. I LOVE DURIAN NOW lol
3. I tried cosplaying!!!!!
4. got food poisoning LOL
5. went to the harry potter exhibition
6. helped out at the STGCC 2012!
7. went on the Singapore Flyer
8. watched WICKED!
9. embraced my otaku-ness and bought my first nendroids!

☆○☆


4. Concerts
 I must say... 
I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ABLE TO ATTEND 
THIS MANY CONCERTS IN ONE YEAR!!!!
 I've been so insanely blessed to have a bestie who went all out to get a free PSY AND F1 tixs!!!
 I just can't express how grateful I am >___<

Also this year I finally got to go to Big Bang's concert!!!!
This was honestly the first time I just... stood in pure awe in a concert
(yes I didn't go all crazy fan girl mode...weird huh?)
I was just so starstrucked and...just being able to finally see TOP was like... 
the biggest dream come true for me!!!!!!

☆○☆

5. Weddings!
I think this year was like a wedding marathon for me! LOL
I got to attend so many lovely couples start their new life as husband x wife!
Super duper sweetness~~~
I'm so blessed I got to witness the lurrrrrrrrrve

☆○☆

6. Meeting the people who inspired me!

The awesome people you see above? ↑ Inspired me to start blogging again and... 
I really have to thank them so so SO much for doing what they do (and being simply awesomeness)!


☆○☆

7. Changes!
 Not just my hairstyle!!!!! lol

This year was really... action-packed!
Started my life without having my parent's help financially (and still surviving! lol)
Enjoyed being single~♪
 Started my first full-time job! *omgsh!*
Finally started to live for myself (YOLO... *smacks self*)
I think my self-confidence has started to go ↑↑ too☆ えへへへ~

OFC there's all the bad things that happened that I would mention but...
why should I linger on the things that doesn't make me smile when I can look forward to what tomorrow has to bring! ^^

☆○☆

How was your 2012 like?

☆○☆

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
(From Tammy and me!!!)

xoxo,
Kiyoko 

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. awww..you're super pretty honey!Lucky you got to meet Michelle and those great bloggers! They're my inspiration and you're cosplay-ing? I love to see cosplays but never had a chance to see them in real..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaa I was super blessed this year :) :)
      Yes! I want to start cosplaying more this year~
      Have you ever tried cosplaying before?? ^^

      Delete
    2. If you do,please do more blog post about it..I never tried it..(zero talent)
      but I'm excited to see others doing it :D

      Delete
    3. thankies! :) and noooo I used to be like that too but you should try it out ^^

      Delete