[Beauty x Food x Haul x Makeup] Etude House Grand Opening Haul!

by - 8/20/2012 04:15:00 AM

Before my post about Etude House's Grand Opening...

CHECK OUT WHAT I HAD FOR LUNCH!!!

MONSTER BURGER!!!!!!
@ BILLY BOMBERS!!!!


IT WAS BIGGER THAN THE MILKSHAKE!!
O___________________________________________________O

Oh... but I finished it
LOL!!!!!


ALRIGHT LE'TS BACK TO THE ACTUAL POST!!!


So I heard that the Etude House @ Wisma had a makeover and I just...
HAD TO GO!!
>_<
Pink Pink Pink!!!
So cute!!!!


BTW HAPPY (now belated) BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!



Wahahaha...
YAY TO NEWEST PRODUCT/BETTER PRICING!!!


...

Here's a tour around the store!!!







Doesn't the new store look super cute!?!?!?
I LOVE IT!!
Also the ranking shelf is super love!!!
I wanted to buy everything on it...
OTL


I was a good girl and controlled my spending
(need to save up!!!!)


...


Wanna see what I got??



*opens bag*

 
MA GOODIES!!!
*happy dance*
I'll be doing reviews for them soon~!
This will just be explaining what I got! 
(since it's a haul post)
EE

So here the things I got!


BB Magic Mist
This is my second bottle!
Love this baby!!
Makes my skin feel super refreshed~!

Mask Application Brush
I hate getting my hands messy when I put on clay/wash off masks so...
YAY FOR THIS BRUSH!!!!!

Oh m'Eye Lash (top coat)
A Lash TOPCOAT!
Never tried a top coat for my lashes before...

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!

SAY HELLO TO MY FREEBIES!!!
I lol'ed when I got the headband...
maybe the day I feel 'kawaii' *COUGH*
I'll wear it~

BUT I LOVE THE PEN!!
IT'S SHO FLUFFY!!

I also got samples!!
I LOVE SAMPLES!!!
*HAPPY DANCE X10000000*
I've tried the collagen moistfull before!!
It's super good!!!
Haven't tried Etude House's BB cream yet...
so excited to try it out!


....


So that's the new Etude House store @ WISMA!
Make sure you guys drop by @ the basement floor!!!
Just look for the store with a HUGE pink/girly aura coming from it!


...

For more information for Singapore residents...
For more information for non-Singapore residents...


"Wanna Be Sweet?"

xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments