[Beauty x Review] Sexylook Intensive Moisturizing Black Cotton Mask

by - 8/03/2012 10:22:00 PM

Today I'll be blogging about the mask Tammy recommended to me!!!!
*applause*

I've already tried a few masks from SexyLook!
It's a really good brand so I was super excited to try this mask out!
Also I've already reviewed a few black cotton masks already so...
let's see how this mask is like!


The front of the package



28ml of beauty essence!



The back of the mask



DESCRIPTION
(on the package)
Btw just a minor typo!
Absorb... not 'adsorb'!


INGREDIENTS


APPLICATION
1. Take the mask out of the package
This is what the mask looks like!

2. Apply on your face!
It said on the description that for people who have opened/huge/gigantic pores 
(like me)
to use your fingers to gently pat over those areas after applying the mask!
*pat pat pat pat pat*

GO AWAY PORES!!!!

3. Remove after 15-20 minutes

4. pat pat pat the remaining essence!
*pat pat pat pat pat*


BEFORE/AFTER

My skin's condition has been pretty good!!!
(despite the fact that I was on a plane... it always breaks out when I fly!!)

After applying the mask... 
my skin feels really refreshed!
The remaining essence got soaked up into my skin ASAP!
It left my skin feeling really soft and smooth~
without any sticky feeling!!
*thumbs up*


What I love about this mask is...
- mask absorbed the essence very well! 
- the shape was a good match for my face!!!
Somehow it was an awesome match that the mask ended RIGHT before my ears!
- cooling and gentle on the skin
- the mask absorbed the essence very well (no extra essence in the packet)

...

FINAL QUESTION:
So what this product offered was...

"Absorb dirt, excessive sebum, and refine pores.
Rehydrates and repair skin for a natural glowing complexion.
Moisturizes skin for a stain-soft touch and pearl-like radiance! "
and did it?

YES

I can't say much about the dirt BUT the day after I applied this mask...
my face was less oily!!
*thumbs up*
Also my skin felt super refreshed and moisturized!
I'm not sure if I had a pearl-like radiance but I sure did have a nice glow! :)
I'm not sure if my pores got smaller but I'll have to use this product more I think! 



...


For more information about Sexylook...
check out their Singapore Facebook page here


...



Do you have the sexy look? *wink wink wink*


xoxo,
Kiyoko


You May Also Like

0 comments