[Event x Fashion x Makeup] Maybelline An Arresting Lash Revolution inCollaboration with ZOUK

by - 8/16/2012 07:42:00 PM

Remember my previous post of the Maybelline's New (York)Me Event?
Well I was super blessed to win another pair of tickets to go to their new event!!!!!
*happy dance*

I'm on a roll!!

I really wanted to get these tickets because...

I LOVE MAYBELLINE EVENTS!!
They're sooo much fun to go to!!!

This time I went with my bestie!
TAMMY!!! 

 This is our first Maybelline Event ever!
Hopefully this won't be our last!!

BTW!!!
Just to let you guys know...
Tammy will be having her blog up and running very soon!!!!!
*super excited*

So stay tuned!!!!


...


The envelope!
*opens*

Here's our invite for the event!
 Super cute right?!?!

The back of the invitation!


...


On the morning of the event
I remembered the dress code was PINK

I started grabbing everything that was...

PINK!!!!
PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK




PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK


...


Before the event started...
Tammy and I grabbed dinner!!
Right next to Zouk!
Nanjya Monjya!!!
We had an avocado&tomato salad and...
OKONOMIYAKI!!!!

...

After our super yummy meal
we headed to Zouk!!
BUT THE LINE WAS SOOO LONG!!
And we were like.. early!

The mayhem~
BUT!!!
We were lucky because we got the goodie bags!!
(ノ´▽`)ノオオオオッ♪ 

Then Tammy and I noticed someone in front of Zouk!!!!
XIAXUE!!
I mean... duh
Pink theme?
OFC SHE'S THE PERFECT GUEST!!
Also lash revolution~
Xiaxue has ZE BEST lashes!!

Sho Pretty~~
♡♥(。´▽`。)♥♡

Then Tammy and I were finally able to get in!!
*happy dance*
We were happy cuz they asked for our I.D.
*feels young*
♪(*^ー゜)v

Then we took some photos at the photo booth!!
For more photos of the event check out the Hello Stranger Gallery!


There was lots of fun things happening at this event!!
 Free makeover!!!!


 A FLEA MARKET!!
With several awesome blogshops!!

 The stage! 
Where the awesomeness takes place!!
 Hello 2 girls who are camho-ing!
*waves*

So just like those 2 girls...

At any event we go to~
my bestie and I will always do what we do best
CAMHOOO!!!
(*≧∇≦*)

shot 1
(≧▽≦)人(≧▽≦)ノ
shot 2
ヾ(。・ω・)人(・ω・。)ノ

I love this photo!!!!


Then the party started!!!!!!


Rozz from 98.7FM was the MC again!!
YAY!!!!
She's soooo pretty!!!

AND and awesome MC!
 

So the first fashion show runway began!!!
Pretty models!!

  
(ノ゚∀゚)ノ I want those outfits too!!!


...


Then guess who was on next!!!
YES EVERYONE!!!
THE AWESOMEST SINGAPOREAN YOUTUBE MAKEUP GURU!!!!

GOLDEN TAN!!

So pretty!!!
 (ノ≧▽≦)ノ

Then there was a live makeup tutorial on stage!!!
Gosh I was LOL'ing the whole time!!

The most epic part?
Golden Tan: PLEASE DON'T TAKE A PHOTO OF MY PANTIES
*covers*

SHE'S SOOO FUNNY!!!!
>_____<
LOVE HER!!!


...


Then the next fashion show runway was...

Full of...
Bang!


Bang Bang!

Kinda looks scary right?
It's like Zouk getting hijacked
O_O


Then the random prisoner outfit dudes...
STARTING DANCING!!!


o(^▽^o)(o^▽^)o

They were good but I was scared they were gonna
1. fall on us
2. kick u
3. kick & fall on us
LOL

But they didn't!!
Super pro!!
So proud that I caught the perfect moment!
└(●^□^●)┘


Then another fashion show runaway~
Charlie's Angel?
(´Д`;(〇≡(*´Д`*)≡〇;´Д`)


After this...

An awesome video came up!!!

Then the lights got a little dim again...


Then guess what happened...?

 
GOSH MAYBELLINE... 
YOU DID IT AGAIN!!


MACCHO GUYS!!
*thumbs up*
ニヤニヤ(´∀`)ニヤニヤ

ニヤニヤ(´∀`)ニヤニヤ
ニヤニヤ(´∀`)ニヤニヤ


After the maccho police men left with the pretty models...
(doesn't sounds...quite PG >_>)
ANYWAYS!!!!

THE FINAL CATWALK!!!!

And that's all folks!!
(・ω・)/

Love the city lights :)

The view from the second floor!


OH AND HOW CAN WE FORGET THE GOODIE BAG?!?!?!
Tadah~!!!!

Wanna see what's inside??


The biggest shock was this gloss!! 
OMGSH IT REALLY SMELL LIKE TOFFEE/CARAMEL!!!!!!!
O__________O

ALSO!!!

LOOKIE WHAT I GOT!!!!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
the new lashionista mascara!!
I'll be blogging about it reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal soon!


...


 I had an awesome night!!!
Got to hang out with my bestie at such a fun place!
I hope that I'll be blessed to be able to get invited to more Maybelline parties!!
I LOVE MAYBELLINE!!
They seriously know how to have fun
  (*^ε^*)


...


Thanks for the great party Maybelline!


xoxo,
Kiyoko


You May Also Like

0 comments