[Update x Hair] Ohai! I have a new hairstyle! From One Piece!

by - 8/01/2012 11:08:00 PM

I'm currently in Jakarta and I have finally gotten rid of my ombre hair!
*claps*
o(´∇`*o)(o*´∇`)o

I wanted to prepare myself for my new job so...
I decided to dye my hair super dark!
(●>∀<●)

...


As I said on my previous post I'm in Jakarta now!
So I decided to get my hair done by Sugai-san!
('san' is like Mr./Ms./Mrs. - an honorific way to refer to someone)


He used to work at Shunji Matsuo but now he's at One Piece!
which is also under Shunji Matsuo.
So I went to One Piece in Kuningan City!


...


I didn't really have any hairstyle in mind... I just wanted 3 things


1. cut my fringe
2. color my hair
3. get the cardcaptor sakura hair


For those of you who don't know CardCaptor Sakura
SHAME ON YOU IF YOU DON'T!!
BEST ANIME EVER!!!
ヽ(●´3`)ノ


Anyways I always like having my front part of my hair to have this kinda look
image source: myanimelist.net

I like having this excess hair when I tie my hair up!


Luckily the hair magazine I was looking at had a similar hairstyle to Sakura
so I asked Sugai-san to cut my hair like this!


...


Time to dye and cut my hair!!!!
(●>ω・)ノィェィ


...


Dying my hair!
*excited to how it will turn out*


Getting my hair cut by Sugai-san!

Gosh I love getting my hair done by him!
He's also a fun person to talk to (○´▽`)
He was telling me how his English has improved!!!
He's super friendly and gives me tips about my hair too!
Arigato Sugai-san! 
(≧∀≦)

...

Wanna see my final look?
(note.. there's no gel/wax/hair products used!!!!)

...


Tadah~!!!
ヽ(▽`)ノワーイ♪ヽ(´▽`)ノワーイ♪ヽ( ´▽)ノ

I'm super loving it!!!
MY HEAD FEELS SO LIGHT TOO!!!
It's like my head lost 1kg or something!!!!
o(●´ω`●)o


I even got the Cardcaptor Sakura hair thingy I wanted!!!
*ties hair up*
See! 
Super like!!!
v(。・ω・。)ィェィ♪


...


If you feel like getting your hair done in Jakarta..
head over to One Piece!
Ask for Sugai-san!

Location: Kuningan City Level 1 Unit 42
Jakarta Indonesia 11470
Contact: 021 - 30480538/39, 021 - 7010 0539

Check out One Piece's official website:
One Piece's Facebook page:
One Piece's Twitter page:


...

Have you gotten a haircut recently?

xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments