[Beauty x Makeup x GIVEAWAY RESULTS] Winter Holiday Giveaway Winner!!!!!!

by - 1/06/2013 03:24:00 PM

(●´・ω・)ノ A Happy Happy New Year to Everyone!!!! ヽ(・ω・`○)


☆☆☆


 I hope that everyone is having a great new start of the year! (◎´∀`)ノ
 Well the time has come to announce who the winner is from...






☆☆☆



The winner will be winning...
 
The WishBox No.7!!!


☆☆☆


 To decide the winner I chose...

And after putting everyone who joined into the generator...
 
☆
 ☆☆
☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆
☆☆
☆
☆
☆☆
☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆
☆☆
☆
☆
☆☆
☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆
☆☆
☆
☆
☆☆
☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆
☆☆
☆

Who is the winner?


☆☆☆


 I'll be emailing you today!
Please reply to me with your mailing details
so I can send the prize to you! ♡


☆☆☆

 Thank you to everyone who joined this giveaway!
I'll make sure that I'll do more giveaways so that more people will be winners ^^
My bestie Tammy and I is still planning our 10k view giveaway!
Stay tuned and thank you once again♡

☆☆☆

xoxo,
Kiyoko 

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. congrats to the winner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shasha for particiating!! ^^
      I'll have more giveaways so everyone's a winner :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for participating Mizu-chan! :)
      I'll make sure I have more giveaways! <3

      Delete