[Beauty x Review x Sponsor] NEW Biore Acne and Scrub Facial Foam Review

by - 1/15/2013 08:56:00 PM

*<(●´з`)ノ*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・Sponsored Review ・*:.。. .。.:*・゚゚・*ヽ(´ε`●)>* 

Today's Review is sponsored by... 

Biore

Thank You So Much!
Hello Hello! ♡


♡♡♡


What will I be blogging about today?
1 minute eh?
(ok ok ok back to the review... lol)


♡♡♡


About the NEW Biore Facial Foam Series




①     Supports AND boosts the skin's natural ability to renew itself. 
②     Super awesome cleansing ability
③     The cleansing chemicals doesn't penetrate the skin = little irritation on the skin!
④     The first cleanser that brings the ZEN back to your skin!
(reduces oil in the T-zone area  AKA the oily yucky area 
&
moisturizes the U-zone area AKA GIVE ME HYDRATION)
⑤     Not to mention... new packaging!!!
(sorry... for me appearance counts too >.< )
⑥ SPT: Skin Purifying Technology
It's highly efficient in cleansing without damaging the skin!
(non-residue, non-irritating, and vitalizes the skin)
FYI!!! This skincare received the Nikkei MJ Highest Award at 
the Nikkei Excellence Product Service Award!!!! 
not bad ya??????


♡♡♡

So Biore was kind enough to let me try out two products!
I decided to get the Acne care and Scrub! 
*happy dance*

♡♡♡


I'll first be talking about the Acne Facial Foam Cleanser!

I don't have A LOT of acne like I did before but I still get some pimples because my skin is oily/combination... OTL

This cleanser foams really well and cleanses really well without drying out the skin and stripping the face from all the natural oils!
After using this cleanser my face feels fresh, smooth, and supple!


The Front and Back of the Cleanser!

Here's a better look of the back!
(including description usage, and ingredients)



♡♡♡


Next is the Scrub!

Ok I have to be completely honest.
This scrub was really amazing!!!!
This cleanser has reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally tiny tiny pink beads inside!!
Not only does it cater for the girly girls... but it's also an awesome product!
The scrub is sooo fine and tiny that you can barely feel it irritating or rubbing against your skin!!!!
This is a foamy foamy scrub too!!

I don't really have sensitive skin but for those of you who do and wants to get a scrub...this would be a good choice!!!

The Front and Back of the Cleanser!
Here's a better look of the back!


♡♡♡


How to Use

1. Wet face
DONE!

HEY! BTW~ CHECK OUT MY NEW EYEBROWS!!
I'M NO LONGER EYEBROW-LESS!!!
*happy dance*


2. Squeeze an appropriate amount (3cm-ish) onto palm
Double Done!


3. Lather with water and massage gently onto face
*wash wash*


4. Rinse thoroughly with water and
DRY YOUR FACE!
*pat pat*

Congratulations! Your face is now...
CLEAN!


♡♡♡


Before

Where do I begin? lol
My skin has been suffering a lot the past few weeks... T_T
lotsa stress and fatigue = my skin is not a happy camper.
 
♡♡♡


After (14 days)

 Wahahahahaha CHECK OUT MA SKIN YO!


*happy dance*
 Looks so much better than my 'Before' pic ya??

After using this cleanser my skin feels refreshed and hydrated~
Also my overall skin condition has improved! 
Less clogged pores, blemishes, and not sure about the sebum control since Singapore is SUPER humid and hot that nothing can control my oily skin to SHINE LIKE A STAR
*shakes fist*
DARN YOU HUMIDITY!!! T__________T
♡♡♡

My Thoughts
This is actually my first time trying out the Biore Facial Foam Series and...
I likey!

I love the scrub especially because it's super gentle on my skin AND leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed!
I mean... you don't NEED to have that scrub feeling to feel like your skin is getting scrubbed...
(am I even making any sense? LOL)
*face palm*

I haven't really used a facial foam that's specifically for acne care for a while
(since I'm no longer a 'teen' OTL) 
BUT!! It was nice to try it out because... even if I'm no longer a teen...my pimple still likes to come out to play
(even though I wouldn't mind AT ALL if it just goes away lol)

Overall a great job Biore!!
The new and improved facial foam cleansers are great!! ^^


♡♡♡


Want to get your own Biore Face Foam?
Well fear not!! 
There's a face foam for very skin type! 
Check out the chart below ↓

♡♡♡



What to be updated on everything related to Biore?
You're in luck!!
Just click on the links below!
↑ For Biore's Facebook Fan Page


♡♡♡

Which one of Biore's new facial foam series will you want to try?


♡♡♡

xoxo,
Kiyoko


You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love love love Biore and their tube are always so big and the price is pretty cheap too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!!!! This one was really good too!!!
      The scrub was fabulous~! ^^

      Delete
  2. I am really happy with your blog because your article is very unique and powerful for new reader.
    Acne Facial

    ReplyDelete