[Beauty x Makeup x Haul] Urban Decay Build Your Own Palette!! The Perfect x Imperfection Palette is Complete ♥

by - 1/06/2013 02:09:00 PM

I'm sure you guys remember my previous post about my


○●○


And since it's already been 5 months...
THE COUNTDOWN IS COMPLETE AND....
THE PERFECT X IMPERFECTION PALETTE IS COMPLETE!!!
So I'm sure you guys remember the July Post

July
'The Walk of Shame'


○●○


So here are my other eye shadows!





○●○

So let's take a look at each eye shadow!

○●○

August

○●○

September

○●○

October

○●○

November


○●○

December

○●○

So all you have to do is to push the bottom part of the casing

Then it just plops out!
*plop*

○●○

After plopping everything out...

Here's my completed palette!!!!!
*-* 
EEEP!!!


○●○


Here's the swatch!!!!

○●○

And here's me with my new palette!!!
Love it! ♥

○●○

Have you tried getting your own palette?
If you have... share with me! ^^

○●○

xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

2 comments