[haul x fashion] Retail therapy!! JILL SCOTT @ lapalette and Tsumori Chisato

by - 6/05/2012 01:24:00 AM

After I was no longer bed-ridden...
I FINALLY GOT TO GO OUTSIDE!!
*happy dance*

So what do I do when I feel better?

WINDOW SHOP

but sadly my shopping buddy for the day...
is a 'I like, I buy' person.

I'm more of a...
'I like, hmmm... I think about it, walk around, then come back, think again, then buy' 
(super indecisive)

So we walked around orchard and I think we were initially thinking of clothes shopping...
then somehow we ended up buying things besides clothes!!! 
(fail...)


So my first item is from... lapalette!!
This is the brand that I've had my eyes on for a while..
I'm born on the year of the horse so I have a slight addiction to collecting horse related items...
(My grandma's a horse too!! THE AWESOME YEAR TO BE BORN ON!!!)
Although I didn't get to buy a bag from them this time...
I got something that was super cute!!!

So here it is!
Okay...the thing I bought is inside but  I just wanted to point out...
Isn't the bag super cute????
I love this color soooo much!!.
and the bow is SO ADORABLE!! 
*cuteness overload*

Alright let's keep going...
Oooh! A box inside!!

What's inside the box?
MY NEW WALLET
I've been wanting a small wallet for AGES!!!!!!
I GET TO REMOVE ONE MORE THING FROM MY 2012 WISHLIST!!!
*happy dance*


This wallet is from JILL SCOTT is from a British designer 
who designed a range of products for lapalette!!


I still prefer to keep coins...
so I was super happy to see this one had a coin section!


A little sad that there wasn't that many card compartments...
I guess I should get a card holder or something for my other membership/rewards cards


...


I fell in love with this wallet the moment I saw it...
and it was on 20% discount and my friend was very good at persuading me to get it!!
This was actually the last piece so I'm glad I got it!!!
It's been a while since I've seen an affordable and cute wallet!!!

So this marks my first purchase from lapalette...
hopefully this isn't the last!!!!! 
I'm still saving up to get my hands on one of their bags...
*excited*

...


If you're in Singapore and you would like to be informed with updates from lapalette...
check out their facebook fan page here!!



...


Next up isn't a haul but a gift!!!!

My bestfriend Tammy introduced me to Tsumori Chisato back when I was in Melbourne!
She said how Tsumori Chisato had cat accessories!!!!!!
Tammy got the cat bracelet and when I saw it...
I was in loooooove
I'm a huge cat lover so when I heard about this... 
I really wanted to get it >_____<

Then when I was shopping around with my friend...
we found the store in Forum @ Orchard!!!! 
So we went in and in the end... my friend got me something from the store!!!
So sweet right?!?!?!?!? 
>__<

The bag!!

I love the small details they put into their packaging...
CUTE MOON STICKER!!!

And this is what's inside the bag...
A paper bag/envelope with the cutest thing in the world!!!!!

Wanna see what it is???
A CAT RING!!!!
NYAAAA!!!!
so cute right!?!?!

I love how it's black x white...
the two colors I love the most! 
(I'm not really a colorful person...lol)

camwhore with my new ring!!!
NYAAAA!!!
(excuse my no-makeup face....)

...


So this was my haul/gift!!!



Have you recently gone on a retail therapy??



xoxo
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. コメントありがとうございます!
    シンガポールにもトリーバーチのお店があるので、近いうちにお店に行ってみます!
    サイトを見ましたけどとてもシンプルでかわいいIphoneケースのデザインですね!
    とても可愛いです!

    ReplyDelete