[haul x beauty] Watsons Member-Only GSS Sale!!!

by - 6/04/2012 12:45:00 AM

An apology for not blogging for a few days...
I actually came down with a flu/cold/(the Dr said I have an influenza...)

So I was basically bed-ridden for a few days
*sniff sniff*
So sad.

BUT NOW I'M BACK AND ALIVE!!
*celebrates*

TIME TO UPDATE Y'ALL ON WHAT WENT ON LAST WEEK!!
(before I got super ill...)


So on the 30th (Wednesday)
was WATSONS' PRIVATE MEMBER SALE!!!
part of the GREAT SINGAPORE SALE (GSS)

I love GSS... 
but my wallet hates hates HATES it
hahahahaha

So here are a few things that I got during the sale!!
I decided to be a good girl and restrain myself~
I'll try finishing up my current MOUNTAIN of cosmetics before I get my hands on new ones!
(Yes... I'm a shopaholic when it comes to cosmetics...)


First page of the Brochure they were handing out!
It had ALL the things that were on promotion/discount!!


I have to admit... I AM A SUCKER FOR BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!
YOU GET ONE PRODUCT FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!?!? 

AWESOMENESS!!!

So I got two things from this page....
Currently testing this product out...
I'm a fan of bio-essence ever since I started using their moisturizer
that gives you a nice V shaped face!
I'm still thinking whether I will blog about this...
slightly shy... lol
but if it really does work I'll make sure I let you know!!

next product!
I was running low on facial masks so I decided to try out a new brand!!!
Got attracted to the 'beautiful crystal clear skin'
I'll be reviewing it after I've tried it out a few times!!! 

Finally...
I was running out of this super awesome moisturizer
(which I promise to do a review ASAP)
so I decided to repurchase it!!


So this is my haul from the GSS Watson Member-Only Sale!


If you also shopped to your heart's content at the sale I would love to see your haul!
Don't be shy and leave your blog link~! 


xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments