[Review x Beauty] Dewytree Deep Detox Black Mask

by - 6/13/2012 01:18:00 PM

Remember my TGIF Haul from a while ago?
Well I've been trying out the masks that I've gotten and time for a review!!!

This time I decided to choose...
The Deep Detox Black Mask!

The back of the mask 



Description:
All right, I have no skills when it comes to the Korean language but this is what I know about this mask so far!!!
It uses the Volcanic ashes from Jeju Island and Charcoal extracts 
(explains why they decided to make the mask black **note that the essences is clear!**)
It's said to have 30ppm of Volcanic Ash.
I'm not really a genius with ingredients but I know from LUSH that charcoal is AWESOME for absorbing excess oils BUT leaves the skin comfortable and well-balanced. ALSO for deep cleansing too! So I'm guessing that this is why this mask claims to do 'detox' because it uses charcoal & volcanic ashes extract. In addition there's walnut shell extract and papaya extract! I know those are good to make your skin smooth!! 

If anyone can get an official description (or can read Korean)
I would love to know what it is!! >_<

Directions:
1. After cleansing your face, apply toner 
2. Remove mask from packet and place mask ON!
3. Place mask on your face for 15-20 min.
4. REMOVE
5. Pat your skin GENTLY to allow the skin to absorb the remaining essence 


SO LETS GET STARTED!!!!

*washed face and applied toner*
NEXT STEP

TAKING OUT THE MASK!!


*takes out*


WHAT THE... 

O________________O

*shock*

 IT'S SUPER BLACK!!!

Also my initial reaction when I touched the mask was...
THE ESSENCE WAS SUPER CONCENTRATED 
AND SUPER SOAKED!!!


After I applied it on my face...



IT FELT SOOOO NIIIICE!!!
*happy*

Also I know other masks have this feature too but...
HAHAHAHAHA I LOOK SO FUNNY WITH THE EYE FLAP THINGY!!!
I just lied down with the eye flap over my eye and it felt...
so relaxing~


...


What I love about this mask is...
- As I pointed out before...SUPER CONCENTRATED/THICK ESSENCE!!
- the shape was like a perfect match for my face!!!
- the mask absorbed the essence very well (no extra essence in the packet)
- even though the essence is super concentrated/thick... my hands didn't feel that sticky!!
- loved how my face felt after the mask... sooooooo smooth!!!  

My meh moments about this mask is...
- Hmmm... can they make it into the 3D shaped mask? LOL
(sorry... I really like those masks with the 3D shape!!!)


...


FINAL QUESTION:
So what this product offered was...
"clean skin, makes skin smoother, and targets troubled skin ..."
and did it?


YES or NO

I can't say my skin is dirty or clean after this mask but
YES it really makes my skin smoother!!!!

...


RATING:
5 (or maybe 4.95 lol)/5

Out of all the masks I've tried...
I LOVE THIS MASK!!!!!
The only reason why it'll get 0.05 points taken away is because
I like the 3-D shaped masks...
Besides that I'm planning on buying more of this mask!!
Well I'll try the other masks from Dewytree first!
I'll be reviewing about it very soon so please stay tuned!


...

The DewyTree masks are sold at WATSONS
They're going at $3.90 each!

I got mine at International Plaza @ Tanjong Pagar!

...

PS

I wanted to do a brand introduction of 'DewyTree'...
but their main website is in Korean and the only other official website they have is in Mandarin...
OTL
I really should improve my Mandarin skills...
If you would like to know more about DewyTree this is their Chinese website!!


...


Have a Good Wednesday!

xoxo
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments