[Memory Lane x Best Friend x Event x Spreading the Lush x Beauty] Lush Re-Opening Event!

by - 6/05/2012 01:33:00 AM

I wanted to post a few of my older posts from my old blog...
why?
Well for example, this post means a lot to me!!
It's when I saw my quote being written on the new Swanston St's wall!!!
So even if I'm back in Singapore for now...
There's always a piece of me in Melbourne!

Hope you enjoy this post!!

...

So last month it was the re-opening of the LUSH shop on Swanston Street!!
 So ofc being die-hard LUSH Lover...
 Tammy and I headed to re-opening party!!!
@ tammy's place heading to LUSH! Check out the new, the improved,

THE SEXY LUSH SHOP!

@ the entrance!! look it looks so beautiful from the outside too!!! Tuzki Bunny Emoticon
Tammy's excited!! hehehe
woaaaaah the new arrangement of all the products is...AMAZING!!
look at how colorful and beautiful it looks!!!
So before the reopening of the shop...they posted on their FB page that they would like a quote that's less than 10 words and the chosen one will get to be on the WALL OF FAME!!
and the moment I heard that...I tried my luck!
What I wrote was..
"LUSH makes me feel like the Earth's Best Friend!"
but I had a huge feeling I won't be chosen cuz...I usually don't get chosen for any of these things
Onion Head Emoticons 54
...but then when Tammy and I explored the shop a little more...GUESS WHAT WE SAW
IT'S ME!!!!!!
Onion Head Emoticons 12
I think I can die a happy person now ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


So as to commemorate this fine day...PICTURE TIME!!!
Tammy, me, and Alicia!
A picture with MEG!! She's a guest to the shop because she's actually from Sydney and SHE'S MAKES THE LUSH PRODUCTS!!
now how awesome is that?
She shared with us how they actually make some of the products!!
And when I went home that night and checked who made my products...IT WAS HER!!
AAAAH AAAAH AAAH!!! 
ITS LIKE MEETING A CELEBRITY CUZ SHE'S THE ONE MAKING THE PRODUCTS I LOVE!!!!

Onion Head Emoticons 4 Onion Head Emoticons 4 Onion Head Emoticons 4 Onion Head Emoticons 4

Ok ok ok we should go back to the actual event now! 
lawlz sorry for straying away from the topic hahaha
Tammy with the HUUUGE Honey I washed the Kids SOAP
...how awesome would it be if you can have THAT as a decoration in your very own home!!!
So the party had a few activities going on and...Tammy and I always like participating in anything that's fun!! hehehe
So the first one was bubble blowing!
and we were like Onion Head Emoticons 107
Cuz I thought it was like..blowing a bubble gum or something but it was actually blowing bubbles like this!!!!
And even though I don't smoke or do anything to damage my lungs...
Somehow they're not made of steel like Tammy's!

LOOK AT THE PICTURE!! SHE'S LIKE A BUBBLE BLOWING MACHINE!! 
HAHAHAHA
a face of a winner
Onion Head Emoticons 25
With one activity done we decided to explore the shop more!!!
So check it out!


Guess what this is!!
Well it's grass shots!!!!
It's used to make the awesome GRASS shower gel!


CHEERS
Here's the actual interior look of the store!!!

super pretty yeah?

Oh and don't forget the NEWLY VAMPED OUT FACIAL MASK SECTION!!
it's....so beautiful! ♥

Onion Head Emoticons 31

AND!!!
 WE EVEN GOT A FACIAL!!!
now that's the best experience EVER!


Fruits that we got to nomnomnom on!!
Tammy's Facial Experience!
she looks so relaxed >_<
A happy skin = A happy tammy!
then came...moi
yeah...maybe I should censor this face lolololololol

The mask that I tried on was called
Catastrophe Cosmetic
and IT WAS SOOOO AMAZING!!!

Not just because it smelled delicious~ BUT it made my skin feel really smooth~ hehehe
It doesn't have that exfoliating feeling like the Love Lettuce facial mask that I have but wow....
I need to get my hands on this baby!!!
...ok don't really...look at my face but just see how awesome the mask looks lol
So after the facial we continued our exploration of the magical world of LUSH

This was AWESOME like...no it's beyond awesome...IT'S EPIC!!!
You can use this combined with your moisturiser to make it into..A FOUNDATION!!
This is probably the best thing you can find that will make your skin happy!!!!

hahahahahah gritter  ♥
You gotta love our Engrish hehehe

BEHOLD!! THE PRO-EST BUBBLE BLOWER!!
LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT BUBBLE!!!
O___O WOAAAH!

We also got a little goodie!!!
The Smell of Freedom's solid perfume!!
Waaaah...this is massage heaven on a plate!!
So while we were exploring we were asked to join in on another activity...SO WE DID!
Second Activity...jelly catching!!....ON THE STREETS!!!!
click on the image to see the bigger version! ♥
**note: not that many pedestrians were injured....I think?**
So I think the pictures are pretty self explanatory...
we failed LAWLZ
Did I mention we took videos too?
So Alicia and Seren dressed up as an adorable banana and strawberry
(yesh she looks alike a tomato because my video couldn't capture the yellow spots!!!)
YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME!!

Just one last photo to finish  ♥

I had SOOO MUCH FUN at the event and I can't wait to go for more events/parties that they'll have!!
I seriously love LUSH like mad and I hope that this will make you guys fall in LOVE with LUSH too ♥
It would be like...my dream job to be able to work there...*wishes really hard*
*write 'get a job at LUSH' on my goals in life*


OK THAT BEING DONE!

I'll be posting more posts about LUSH products, events, and some little tips too!!!
Oh yes! The cute little emoticons that you see along with my blog are called 'Onion Head' and 'Tuzki'! I'm sure you've seen these guys on either msn or on forums! I think they're uber cute and I like using them to express myself! hehe
♥ If you wanna use them for your own blog/forums/MSN, here's where you can find them!! ♥

....


Are you spreading the LUSH?!


...

xoxo
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments