[News x Update] I'm in Jakarta!! AND HAD THE BEST WEEKEND EVER!!

by - 7/31/2012 12:08:00 AM

Hello Hello Everyone!!!

I just wanted to update y'all on what happened during the weekend!!
*super happy dance*

TAMMY AND I GOT TO MEET MICHELLE PHAN!!!!
*jumps around*

YES!! THE Michelle Phan! 
Gosh it was like 2 days of dreamland for Tammy and me!!!

We got to see her at her meet and greet @ ION
AND
Got to meet her at her workshop @ TANGS Vivocity!


...


I'll be posting a more detailed post of the events but for now...
I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW ASAP!! 
>_<


...




Oh... AND WE EVEN GOT TO MEET XIAXUE AND SOPHIE!!

Gosh... HOW AWESOMELY EPIC CAN ONE WEEKEND BE?!?!?!

Well now I know. lol


Besides being starstruck x3...

Tammy and I met 2 new friends!!! 
Gosh we have to go on more workshops!!
Such a great way to meet new friends! :)


...

Then it was off to my flight to head to Jakarta to visit my family!!

I love it when I get one whole row to myself
>_<


My first meal in Jakarta was so awesome...
My dad knows my tummy very well!

I had the BEST OYAKODON EVER!!
Oyakodon is a rice bowl topped with egg, chicken, and onion!
Gosh it's sooo yum cuz this Oyakodon HAD X2 EGGS!!
The egg putting the chicken together AND the egg on top!!!


After an awesome lunch...

MASSAGE!!!
I went to Kenko nearby my place!
Gosh it felt soooo niiiiice~
I dozed off immediately cuz the CHAIR WAS SO COMFY!!
It's reclined to this perfect angle that just makes you fall asleep in 5 mins!!


After an awesome massage?

DINNER!!

Had this yummy Japanese style BBQ (yakiniku)!
We had a lot of veggies!!!!
Their tomato was suuuuper yum!
I love their stamina tofu too! (on the bottom left)

I know I've been nonstop eating and getting massages...
last time I told my friend this...

he said I'm like a wagyu cow.
Getting massaged so the fat gets distributed all over 
=________=

*sad face*

Well I'll be going for some yoga/aerobics tomorrow morning!!
Also going shopping and another round of massage with my mom!


But before sleepy time...
Some quality time with my parents!
The menu today...
BIG BANG CONCERT!!
*fangirl scream*

My parents like G Dragon and I LOVE LOVE LOVE TOP!!!!! 
hehehehe

...


Well good night everyone!
Have a great week!


xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments