[Beauty x Fragrance x Favorites] Current Faves! LADY GAGA FAME

by - 11/22/2012 12:00:00 AM

I must admit I'm a huge fan of aroma.
If I could I would have a whole shelf dedicated to all my favorite perfumes!!
*sadly my wallet disagrees with me*

Well I just wanted to do a post about my current favorite perfumes!
These are quite new perfumes so I'm sure you guys have seen it at your local beauty stores.
ENJOY!

.☆.

Sephora Singapore Facebook Page

SOOOOOOOO
Happy when Sephora sent out this email and announced this on their facebook!

.☆.

LADY GAGA
THE FAME
Got this paper bag when I got the perfume!
*happy dance*



I still remember I was blogging about Lady Gaga releasing her first perfume!
AND NOW IT'S FINALLY OUT!


.☆.



The loot!
I also got sunnies because they were like...
If you purchase the medium size bottle = sunnies
If you purchase the big size bottle = makeup kit bag/thingy

I decided to go for the sunnies because my place is starting to get more crapped with stuff T_T

SO MORE ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE!!!


.☆.


The Scent

What I find so unique about this perfume that it doesn't have
the typical top, middle, and base note!
 
Instead it's based on 3 accords.

DARK
Belladonna

"The deadly nightshade possessed by haunted beauties since the 18th century."

SENSUAL
Honey, Saffron, and Apricot

"From this darkness, the fragrance evolves to a sensual accord of opulence, a fusion of dripping honey, saffron and apricot nectar."

LIGHT
Tiger Orchid

"And lastly, the light accord whispers magnificence while the rich floral layer of crushed Tiger Orchid & Jasmine Sambac embodies a timeless beauty."

...



.☆.



ORIGINS
This is the first EVER Black liquid perfume!
 But it becomes invisible after you spray it on!!


"Fame is an illusion. If you want it,
anyone can have it"
- Lady Gaga


.☆.


This is what the bottle looks like!

*holds bottle*
This makes me want to say...


GRENADE!!!
 
 Don' t you think so?

*takes off the top*


This looks like a torture tool
o_o

Camho time!!!

love my new perfume!
*and trying on my new sunnies


.☆.


 What I think of the Perfume
I LOVE the first accord (Belladonna) A LOT!!!!
It's a light floral scent... which I am a fan of~

When it reaches the second accord (honey,saffron and apricot)
It's a little... too strong for my liking but RIGHT when the final accord sets in...

yay

It's floral & fruity but... I'm not sure how to explain but it gives this...
'mysterious' kinda feeling when you smell it. 
 BUT I LIKEY! lol


.☆.


For more information about Lady Gaga's Perfume
check out the official website!
↓↓
click me!


.☆.


What is your current favorite perfume?


xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments