[Event] AFA 2012 SINGAPORE (Sunday)

by - 11/21/2012 01:25:00 AM


Last weekend I was stuck at work on Saturday (QQ) 
So on Sunday evening... I headed down to...

THE ANIME FESTIVAL ASIA 2012!!!!!
(AKA     AFA'12!!!!!)

My pass!
 (oh how convenient... even says how much I paid! LOL)

I didn't dress up for the event
(Besides wearing my neko-mimi)

BUT I TOOK LOTSA PHOTOS!!
HURR HURR HURR


☆★☆
 

Here's some snapshots of the things I saw during the event!

POSTERS
Hakuouki ♥♥♥♥
But why isn't it Saito-sama
OTL

 


  
にく!!!!


 

 
MADOKA IN SINGAPORE!!!

 
 黒猫!!!!!!



☆★☆
 


 DollfieDream!!!
I've been tempted many MANY times to get my hands on my own musume...
This exhibition hasn't helped my temptation AT ALL!!
LOOK AT THIS!!!
 How many can you spot/name?

 How many can you name/spot? (part 2)



 ☆★☆



三次元モーメント
*The brief moments I had when the 3D world was appealing to me at the event*

 Ru...RUROUNI KENSHIN!!!!
*dies from nosebleed*

For those of you who do not know of this anime...
go watch it!!!
IT'S THE BEST ANIME EVER!!

*HANDS UP IF YOU WATCHED IT WHEN IT WAS SHOWING ON AXN!!!*

 ....3D Kenshin....
*drools*

☆★☆

 Tomochin!!!!
きゃ きゃ きゃ!

☆★☆
 
  
MAY'N!!!!!
サイン欲しかった…
 (しょぼん)

 ☆★☆


  
萌え萌えKYUN!でケーキにゃ!
「パワーアップ!♪」
 ....恥ずかしかった T^T



 ☆★☆



Random Cuteness
 
( ' . ' )
I HAS NO IDEA WHAT U ARE BUT U WERE ADORABLE!!!


 
 可愛いwwwwwww




 ☆★☆



 Itasha
 
 Mirai-chan!!!

 
MADOKA~!!!!



 ☆★☆



Figures
YAY!!!! TAKE MY $$$$$$!!!!

No... I didn't buy all of them...
*curls up in ball*
I WISH I DID THO T_T

 

 
















 ☆★☆


PURCHASES
And... at the end of the day
I lost to my weaknesses...


My awesome FMA bag I got from the lovely and generous people from ODEX!
 THANK YOOOOOU!!!!

I also got this fukubukuro!!!



 Fukubukuro is a 'lucky bag'!
You never know what kind of goodies you'll get!
Want to see how lucky I was?

 My adorable DOMO-KUN GOODIES!!!!

 
OHAI!
I'm DOMO-KUN!


NEXT IS MY MADOKA GOODIES!!
*HAPPY DANCE*




 HARRO!!!

 I saw this dust cap thingy and I JUST GRABBED IT!
IT'S SO CUTE!?!?!?!?!

I was finger crossing for Kyubei or HomuHomu's (purple)


 
Then I saw pink.

(   ._.);;;

I mean I like Madoka...but I still wished it was Kyubei or HomuHomu....
OTL


 
If anyone wants to trade or even donate me the kyubei/homuhomu phone dust cap...
I'll love you for life  >.<


 
 Wahahahahahaha キューベイのタオル'

  
 I personally think my coolness level is ++++100 now LOL

 
契約する?


HOMUHOMU X KYUBEI
=

CUTENESS OVERLOAD 

X_X


 
Domo making friends with Homu Homu >.<
 
Then I saw this cutie and...
I just had to bring her home o.o

HOMU HOMUUUUUU~!!!!

I realized I want to cosplay as HomuHomu for the EOY event!
ドキドキ
わくわく

Errr... time for some serious dieting? LOL


 ☆★☆


I had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
much fun!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna make sure next year I'll be attending ALL 3 DAYS!!!
*prepares for my wallet to be empty*


 ☆★☆

Did you go to AFA this year?

☆★☆
xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. kyaaaa..how cute can that be???I wanted to see the K booth so bad!! and want to catch Perfume live too but I spent so much for Big Bang concert so had no money left to go to Perfume concert..OTL...anyway, all of them are really cute! I wonder how much that figurine cost? 0.0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooh my gosh I went to the Big Bang concert too!!!! :) :) Which figurine? ^^

      Delete