[Event x Makeup] K-Palette Eye Catching Moment Blogger Event

by - 11/27/2012 10:55:00 PM

Sorry for the belated post!

But a while ago I was invited to the K-Palette blogger event by the very sweet people from Japalang!

The event was called...

THE EYE-CATCHING MOMENT

The event was for their new mascara!!
Want to see the product?

K-Palette's NEW 1Day Lash Perm!

Lovin' the packaging and color!!

Here's a bit about the product!
Long x Curl x Film x Essence = yes?!?!


♦◊♦




Besides their new product, there were a lot of other K-Palette products!!!


 
 















 
*drool*
I want them all...
x______x


♦◊♦


Guess who joined me for the event!!
MAAAAAAAAA BESTIE!
Tammy!!!!

Tehe!
Masquerade Theme!!!


♦◊♦



Sharon drawing the crowed for the live make-up demo!

 Miko-san!
The guest makeup artist!
\( ^0^ )/

Miko-san explaining the new mascara to the bloggers!

The progress towards the 'eye-catching' look!
♦◊♦
Miko-san!
I got to chat with her and she said this is her first time in Singapore!!!
My tour guide instincts were acting up because I felt like telling her where she can go and where she must must MUST go!
*face palm*

She was so sweet though!!
First time talking to a Japanese makeup artist!
o_o

♦◊♦

Also don't forget...
GOODIE BAGS!
Japalang provided us with refreshments too from Starbucks!
Juice & muffin!
nom nom nom nom!!!!!

Want to see what was in the goodie bag?
Well... I must say I was super impressed!!!!!
Check out how generous Japalang is!!!
↓↓↓
Ummm...YAY???
Gosh! I thought it was like a super early Christmas gift!!!!!
( O_____O )


♦◊♦


Also during the event they were doing an instagram competition!
The person with the most 'eye catching' instagram pic WINS!

This was my entry
I just loved the pink blending sponges... so cute

♦◊♦



With the support of all my friends and other awesome people who voted for my pic
(Thank you ♥)


I WON SECOND PLACE!!!!
*happy dance*

Then this came in the mail!
Group Photo!
Can you spot Tammy and me??


I was so surprised when I saw this letter!
Wow... talk about the personal touch!
I thought it was so sweet that they actually WROTE the letter!!
 ♥

Thank you so much!
I can't wait to go to Pink Parlour!!
*excited*


♦◊♦


A big big big thank you to the Japalang people who invited me for this event!
I had so much fun ♥

I hope that I'll get to try more K-Palette products!!
I'm getting hooked to this brand...
 no wonder everyone likes it! >___<

(FYI)
I've been using the mascara for a while now and I LOVE IT!!!
It goes really well with my extensions~ ♪


♦◊♦


To be up-to-date about everything related to Japalang and K-Palette,
check out the links below!



Japalang Facebook Fanpage

Japalang Official Website

K-Palette Singapore Website


♦◊♦

What is your eye catching moment?


♦◊♦

xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments