[News x Beauty x Makeup] Are you guys ready...FOR A NEW CHANGE!?!

by - 11/18/2012 01:23:00 AM

Hey hey hey!
I'm sure you guys remember my previous post about my wishtrend haul!

**psssst... if you haven't... here's the link
↓↓


●○●


WELL!!

Now that we're on the same page... LET'S GET TO THE JUICY PART!
*excited*

So today I wanted to let you guys in on something 
new, trendy, and all things awesomeness

What is it? 

It...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
It's coming...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just wait a little longer...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Almost...
 .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YOU'RE ALMOST THERE!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
oh no wait you're not.


KIDDING!!

(so climatic right?)


●○●

Wishtrend is an online shop where you can get your hands on
all types of Korean makeup & beauty products!




Wishtrend is up-to-date with the trendiest and newest Korean cosmetics on the block to offer to their customers WORLDWIDE!
(I'm serious...I'll explain to you later)


●○●


"Why should I choose wishtrend?"

VERY GOOD QUESTION!
Thank you for asking!
*pat pat pat*

●○●

NUMBER 1
 It ships worldwide!!!!
Here's the proof!!!

 *note they didn't say NATIONwide*
hehe

●○●

NUMBER 2
SUPER FAST DELIVERY

I was really impressed.
My Korean friend told me that Korean online websites are SO FAST & EFFICIENT
that when she was in Korea...
SHE GOT HER PACKAGE ON THE DAY SHE ORDERED!!

Besides McDonalds drive-thru...
I don't think I've experienced that. EVER

Alright, wishtrend doesn't delivery ON THE DAY
but they deliver 1-3 DAYS LATER!!!
THAT'S STILL REALLY FAST!

When I got my wishbox on the day I ordered... MY PACKAGE WAS ALREADY AT THE KOREAN AIRPORT THAT SAME NIGHT!!!

O_________O

I thought the tracking number was wrong or I was seeing things!

●○●

NUMBER 3
WISH BOX!!!


Wishtrend always has fun events stored for their customers!
Wishbox is where you can try a bunch of Wishtrend's products bundled into one surprise!!

It's similar to all those sample boxes you can get in some coutnries
(bellabox, vanity trove, lusthaveit, etc.)
 BUT!! It's not sample products!!
IT'S FULL SIZED

I find it really affordable and worth your money!!!

I loved my WISHBOX (No. 4)
I can't wait to get my hands on another wishbox!!!

They recently had a BB Cream wishbox but they only had 100...
I wasn't the lucky 100 T^T
*bangs head on wall*

●○●

 NUMBER 4
 Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebies!

Wishtrend is REALLY generous when it comes to free samples!!!
I mean... look at what they gave me last time!


I think that's quite generous!

If you want to see what else you can get your hands of when you make a purchase in wishtrend... just click away!


●○●

So I hope that turns on your shopping engine on!!
just click on the link below to start your shopping adventures!


WISHTREND


●○●

Want to be updated with EVERYTHING related to wishtrend? 
Well you're in luck!
Just check out the links below!
Facebook → here
Twitter → here
Pinterest →  here
Instagram → here

Talk about being up-to-date with the social media...
*impressed*

●○●

Are 
YOU 
a wishtrender?

●○●


xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments