[Beauty x Haul x Makeup] Bellabox Pre-Christmas Shopping Spree

by - 11/25/2012 02:58:00 AM

Remember my previous post about the...



Well the Spree is back!!!!
This time it's a Pre-Christmas Spree!!!
*happy dance*





With my partner-in-crime!
\( ^0^ )/



Greeted with a happy pink board! 




Here's just a few pics I took during the spree!!
 
 THE goodies!


So many to choose from!!!


 



















 
So during the payment...
We got to do a lucky dip!!
I'll show you the goodies I got later on!




After a refreshing (lol) retail therapy...
Tammy and I went to do what we love...
LEFT 4 DEAD 2
Can you see my name? 
'a hero'... why?
Well let's just say my bestie has a saying...
"DON'T BE A HERO!"
*runs around with a frying pan, goes straight to the safe house,
and into a room when a tank comes*
lololol



 After shooting some zombies...
we met up with Gaby for dindin!!!
The lovely bride-to-be!!!!!
*jelly*




 
We had tonkatsu @ Ma Maison Tonkatsu!
I swear this is the best tonkatsu I've had in Singapore so far!!!
I like mine with daikon (grated radish) and spring onion!!!
yum yum yum!!!!




After a satisfying meal we chilled @ Coffee Bean!
 I had a gingerbread man!
We had a fun chat about all the TV shows we grew up watching!!
good times... good times...




So do you want to see what I got at the Spree?




All the goodies!!!!




This interested me the moment I saw it!!
These 'potions' have 30 different essential vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts for day & night
"For discerning nightowls"
*raises hand*

So one potion is for you to drink right before you sleep
Other one is for you to drink right when you wake up!

Interesting right?
 Can't wait to see if it works!!!!!




TWISTBANDS!!!
I love the twistbands I got from my previous Spring Spree!
So... I had to get more! muwahahaha
This time...SHINY TWISTBANDS!!
Love their new packaging too! Cute!




OZOTIC Nail Polish!
I just loved the color!!!!!
Had to get my hands on this baby!




BUBBLES!!!
I saw 'clogged pores & sebum control'
*grab... put in shopping bag*
done deal. LOL.




NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils!!!
I have 2 already but I just wanted to get a few more colors~
I mean.. you can never have enough of these babies!!
I got Milk & Iced Mocha

I got Milk since I'm planning to cosplay for the EOY event so...
yup.
Justifying my purchases. LOL!!!!








So if you purchased $100++ you get to choose 2 samples!!
 Tammy helped me choose these two!
*happy dance*




Remember the lucky dip for the Bellabox Members?
This is what I got!!!
LEMONGRASS!!! love love love lemongrass!!!!



THAT'S NOT IT!!!!
 Got this complimentary classic manicure voucher too!!!
*nonstop happy dancing*
We'll probably make a booking very soon and make a date to go!




I had such a fun day today!!!!
Shopping, eating, killing zombies, and laughing!
What else can I ask for to enjoy my weekend?
 I won't mind some feline therapy...
I really miss cats T_T 
I really want to get my own place quickly so I can have lotsa cats!!



What did you do this weekend?



xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

1 comments