[Fashion x Haul x News] SPIRITHOODS BLUE FRIDAY SALE!

by - 11/24/2012 01:56:00 AM

I woke up to the best e-mail EVER!!!!

CHECK IT OUT!!!

↓↓↓↓


25% OFF ALL SPIRITHOODS MERCHANDISE!
&
Giving back to a good cause!

Have you ever heard of a better excuse to go on a shopping spree??


.★.★.


Previously Tammy got me my FIRST SPIRITHOODS!
PETA Bunny & Naughty Bunny!

My bestie Tammy did a blogpost about her first Spirithoods purchase
EXACTLY ONE YEAR AGO!!
SO THIS IS HER SPIRITHOODS-VERSARY!
(lol)
So let's go back into time to commemroate this amazing day by checking out my bestie's post!!!
↓↓


.★.★.



Also here's just a quick intro about SPIRITSHOODS!


.★.★.


So now I'll be getting my second hood!!!
BECAUSE IT'S BLUE FRIDAY!!!


.★.★.


BUT THERE'S SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!
LOOK AT ALL THE CHOICES!!!

.★.★.


.★.★. 


.★.★.


SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!!!!
*rips hair*


.★.★.


Which one did I choose?

  I DECIDED TO GO PROBLUE!!!!
I mean... it's good to give back to a good cause!!!


.★.★.


 SNOW LEOPARD!!!

 *happy dance*

I've always wanted to get this!!!
I'm so happy that this day has finally come!!!!!
( >______< )


.★.★.

Here's just a little info about the Snow Leopard Conservancy!
 Sounds good yah????

There's other animals under the PROBLUE line~!


DO NOTE THAT THIS PROMOTION IS ONLY TILL MIDNIGHT OF NOVEMBER 23!
(IN THE U.S.)

SO GET SHOPPING EVERYONE!!


.★.★.


For more information/updates on Spirithoods check out their...





.★.★.


You're Purchase Makes a Difference!

Buy a Spirithood, help an animal.
All Faux Fur, all the time.
Made in Los Angeles.

Will you make a purchase today?


.★.★.


xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments