[Beauty x Fashion x Haul] TGIF HAUL!!!!

by - 5/26/2012 01:05:00 AM

Hello Hello!
Oh wait. GOOD EVENING!

IT'S FRIDAAAAAY
oh wait it WAS Friday!

I finished an assignment that was due today.
SO!! I decided to reward myself a little with a mini-haul!!
First I stopped by Watson to restock on my facial mask!
Then I went to H&M!!!!  
My reward!!!



Here's a pic of me with just the masks!!
Theses masks are from DewyTree!
It's the first time I heard about them and I've seen their other range of masks being sold @ Watson...
Has anyone tried it out??
There's a special promotion where you buy 3 and get 1 free!!!
So you save $3.90!!!!!


...


I went over to H&M and tried on a few outfits
 but in the end I decided to just get sunnies!!
I LOOK SO ARTSY FARTSY!!!!
I just love how it makes my face look small... *pleased*
Can't wait till I wear it out!! 
*excited*

HAPPY!!!

...

Here's my other sunnies!!!
BUG EYES!!!!!
I decided to get theses for those days that
I don't want to wear any makeup and hide my face 
LOL

Which is why it's covering most of my face...

OH AND I LOVE HOW IT MAKES MY VISION ALL PINK!!!
Makes me feel like there's 

...

So that was my mini-haul!!
I'll be doing a review on these masks!!
*excited*  

...


One last photo before I head to sleep!!!!
What's your plans for the weekend?


...


xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments