[Beauty x Event x Haul x Makeup] Shibuya Girl's Gyaru Makeover AND Awesomeness Buy! Falsies Case from Daiso!

by - 7/12/2012 03:31:00 PM

On the weekend I went to the Shibuya Girl's Makeover Session @ Ngee Ann City's Watsons!!
I was also super shocked because my Sensei was Hana!!!!!
I was late for the meeting time but she was nice to wait for me >__<


I felt bad for Hana because my eyelids were being a complete meanie to her TAT
If you guys didn't know... my eyelids are so fat 
that I have an extra layer covering my double eyelids!!!
OTL

But Hana taught me a few tips and tricks to get double eyelids and I'll try to master them by myself (hopefully!!)

I also tried on bottom falsies for the first time in my life!!
O_O

It wasn't as scary as I thought!!
So I think I'll try to put both top and bottom falsies from now on~!!!!

Being very blurblur on that day...
I forgot to camwhore... 
OTL

But I promise to attempt recreating the look that Hana-Sensei taught me!!
So stay tuned~!

...


Hana-sensei is a makeup artist!!
She's really nice, cute, fashionable, and fun!!
>_____<

Check out Hana's blog here!
& Hana's FB fan page here!

Also!

If you want to release your inner Gyaru
check out Shibuya Gal's FB page here!


...


After the event I went to Daiso and got this
super cute falsies case!!

Cute right?!

...

It has 2 sections so you can put
your top and bottom falsies!!




I feel so organized and neat~

...

There's also a small mirror too!!
Wish it was a little bit bigger :(

...

Also! It has a slot for your falsies glue!

But I think it'll only fit a travel size glue...

...


This would be great for travel and also for sleep overs! 
I think there was another one that was bigger and stores MORE falsies!!

But I decided to improvise and get my money's worth..

I just stored my other falsies UNDER the compartment...
THEN I CAN DO DIFFERENT LOOKS!!


So this was my 'Awesomeness Buy' for this weekend!!
Hopefully I'll have more posts about is!!


What was your recent 'Awesomeness Buy'?


xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments