[haul x beauty x makeup] Watson's Member's Only Sale (from a while back)!

by - 7/01/2012 03:08:00 AM

This is a post about a haul from a while back!!
It was during Watson's members-only sale!

Gosh I went CRAZY!
Here's my haul from that day!
All my awesome goodies!!!



Aqualabel 'star product'
(for whitening)
I already started using the toner and moisturizer for this skincare
so I decided to buy the 'star product' too!!

Bio-essence Face lifting cream
This product is MY FAV!!
I'll be doing a review on it soon but I've repurchased this product twice!

Maybelline - Lasting Drama Swirl Gel Liner 
This is currently my favorite gel gel eyeliner
(not pencil gel... that would be CLIO's gelpresso eyeliner)


Sexy Look - Masks
I'm in love with this 3-D masks!!! 


I also got this one too!!!


Majolica Majorca Blood On 
This is a lip and cheek tint~!
Heard all types of reviews on this product so decided to get it too!!



CLIO - Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner
(purple)
I love this product!!!
I got before and I liked it so much that I bought it again!!
For a review check out my blog post here.


ZA - True White Instant Brightener
This is currently my favorite product!!
I'll be doing a review on this one very soon too!! 
So stay tuned~


After I purchased all these gifts...


I got a free gift!!!
...It fits me very well I think.


"Hi, my name is Kiyoko...
and I'm a shopaholic"


xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments