[Life] WTF! We're the Furballs! Singapore's FIRST Dog Playhouse!

by - 7/13/2012 04:24:00 PM

There's a new hang out spot that I MUST MUST MUST 
SHARE WITH YOU GUYS!
(especially if you're a dog lover!!)

I admit I'm actually more of a cat person...

BUT I LOVE ALL ANIMALS EQUALLY!! 


。゚+.゚ヽ(●´ω`●)ノ。



...


My friend was the one who brought me here and at first...
I had no clue where I was going.
I thought we were going to go get something to eat cuz I was kinda...
hungry.

lololololol...

So this is the place!!
But honestly when I first saw this sign...
I was like...

O_O

Then I saw the words underneath that said
'we're the furballs'

OOOOOH~


This is what the place looks like
It looks like your usual cute cute cafe right?


WELL YOU'RE WRONG!!


Because this cafe is...

A DOG PLAY HOUSE!!

*applause/jump for joy/happy dance*

It's a place for people who loves dogs!!
If you have your own dog,
you can also bring him/her to the playhouse too!!


...


BUT!!!!
Before we can enjoy the extreme cuteness of the puppies...

Here are the WTF CLASS RULES!!
(MAKE SURE YOU READ THROUGH THIS!!!!!)


...



Alrighty! Now that we're done with the rules...
Let me introduce you to the 6 cute adorable (x1000) miniature puppies!
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!


...


First puppy is BUI BUI!!!

Bui Bui is a pug!
AND ISH SHOOO CUUUUUTE!!
(so's the name! hehe)
My friend like Bui Bui the most!!
I can understand...
I mean... LOOK AT THAT CUTE FACE!!!
Also when it was dinner time...
POOR BUI BUI LOOKED SO MISERABLE T_T
I kept hugging her before she got her dinner >_<


...


Second puppy is Lulu!!!

Lulu is a Toy Poodle!
Gosh she's such a cutie too!
When I first went inside the playhouse, 
she rolled over and showed me her tummy
I think she was trying to say
'PLAY WITH ME!!
IM' SHO CUUUTE!!!!'

She's really friendly but she get's sad if you don't play with her...
she goes emoemo and goes emoemo in her little corner >_<
So make sure you give her lots of love and attention!!
She's sho fluffy too!!!
A curly curly furball! hehe

...


Third puppy is Slinky!!!
Slinky is a Miniature Daschund!
AKA sausage dog/EYEBROWS!! (lol)
But I was so surprised when I saw Slinky!!
Her fur is soooo soft and Slinky's fur color is really unique too!!
It's really light and mocha-ish!!
Actually one of my dream puppies is a long haired Miniature Daschund!!
*hugs Slinky*
Mine. LOL!!!!


...


Fourth puppy is Duchess!!!
Duchess is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel!
She's also the biggest puppy out of everyone!
BUT!!! She's actually a miniature puppy too!!
My friend had a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and
HE WAS MAAAAASSIVE!!!
So Duchess is a baby compared to the normal breed >_<

I was slightly jealous of how nice and long Duchess' legs were...
She was even able to jump over the barrier to get closer to her dinner!!

For those of you who may be scared to hold the smaller puppies
because you have a fear of dropping the puppies or hurting them...
Ducchess is a great choice!!
She's doesn't squirm AT ALL when you carry her!!
Also she's bigger than the other puppies~

...


Fifth puppy is Yuki-Chan!!!
Yuki-chan is a Pomeranian! AKA a Pom!
Yuki-Chan is actually from Japan!!!
That's why her name is Japanese!
She's sooo cute!!
But poor thing... 
She got injured when a customer droppd her while holding her...
so she had a mini-cast on her left leg T_T
BUT SHE'S STILL SUPER ACTIVE!!

Probably one of the most energetic puppy of the night!
She's also really fluffy furball~ 
Too cute right???

(apologies for the smileyface on my face...
Had to cover it cuz I looks super... unglam... lol)


...


Last but not least...
The Sixth puppy is Mochi!!!
Mochi is a VERY VERY VERY SMALL Maltese!
(She's the smallest of the bunch!)
Mochi is also from Japan!! (Like Yuki-Chan!)
I heard that Mochi loves everything girly!!
(Dresses, Lace, etc.)
So Mochi would always climb on my lap and just curls into a ball...
and my heart melts >_<

Mochi had a HUGE attraction to my bag too!!
I had no food or snack inside...
but Mochi kept sticking her head in my bag!! O_O
(The photo on the left is her caught in action!)


...


All the puppies are really cute and friendly!!
They also don't mind if you carry them too!!
They're very well mannered!!
Of course they bark once in a while...
But c'mon~ They're puppies!!


Just and FYI!
If you go during the evening time,
you'll see the puppies go crazy during dinner time!!
I went when they were getting dinner and they were all 
SUUUUUPER excited to eat!!

Then they all got all sleepy after dinner and that was super cute too >_<


...


Another reason why you should go to WTF?
Well look at this!
Bui Bui's photo helped me win a daily photo contest on instagram!!
(Thank you Bui Bui!!!!!)
If you have instagram, follow me @kiyokoyasuda!


...


Finally! Here are the details of WTF!
I think its quite a good deal!
I mean there's no time limit for how long you can stay with the puppies!
So if you want, you can spend the whole day there!!
(I totally would!)
AND you get a free drink!


...


For more cute pics and information about WTF
Check out WTF's facebook page here!

...


Are you ready furr some adorableness?!
(ha ha ha... get it?
instead of 'for' I said 'furr'...
I'm not lame T_T I swear!!!)


...


xoxo,
Kiyoko 


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. bui bui is a french bulldog... not a pug (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. We only have 4 full grooming slots per groomer per day to ensure safety of furkids and quality of groom. puppy singapore

    ReplyDelete